Hughesville Horse Auction

crazyropes

Did anyone go. I wanted to but we had a rabbit club meeting at my house and could not go I was wondering what they sold for. We went to a horse auction in thurmont and they were DIRT cheep they sold for $10.00 and $20.00 and like $65.00 all night.
I was wondering how the Hughesville sale did?

Eventer29

I went for the tack. Prices were usual for the horsey stuffs. Didnt stay for the horses/ponies! I told sis that i needed her to bring the truck and trailer to pick up a pony I bought. Which I really ddint. OMg she was ready to kill "What the F*** did you buy a pony for" was about all I heard screamed for about 5 mins before I could shut her up to tell her i was kidding. She didnt think my joke was funny.

Christy

b*tch rocket
My sister bought a pony at the auction, her husband is now pissed and not speaking to her. (like she cares) :jet: :lol: He's really cute. :yay:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
She will know when he gets all snotty and pours puss out from under his chin through busted abcesses..runs HIGH in auction horses..just prays that he has been exposed before or has been through a couple of auctions..not a pony that has not been exposed and someones pet in the back yard..sales like the one there scare the shiat out of me..

T

toppick08

Funny how it went from tobacco auctions to horses...........

fredsaid2

I know, but not near as profitable.......just reminiscing.......:buddies:

Horses and profit are words that do not belong together! They're just another thing to throw money away on. Thankfully, if you enjoy them, horses can make the money go bye-bye part almost fun. :biggrin:

Tobacco on the other hand, ugh! A couple seasons working with it made me a life long non-smoker.

T

toppick08

Horses and profit are words that do not belong together! They're just another thing to throw money away on. Thankfully, if you enjoy them, horses can make the money go bye-bye part almost fun. :biggrin:

Tobacco on the other hand, ugh! A couple seasons working with it made me a life long non-smoker.

A little sticky and hot.......:whistle:

:buddies: