Huma to write about her Wild Wild World Of Weiner!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Huma Abedin to publish memoir featuring 'moving reckoning' of Weiner scandal, work with Hillary Clinton

Abedin has worked alongside Hillary Clinton since the 1990s

Longtime Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin will publish a memoir about her time with the Clinton dynasty and the "moving reckoning" she experienced in the collapse of her marriage to disgraced former New York congressman Anthony Weiner.

Abedin's "Both/And: A Life in Many Worlds" will be released on Nov. 2, the book's publisher Scribner told The Associated Press on Thursday.

Abedin's estranged husband was first embroiled in a sexting scandal in 2011, forcing his resignation from Congress. Weiner's attempt to revive his political career by running for mayor of New York City in 2013 fell apart after he was caught up in a second sexting scandal.

herb749

Considering how many lefty books hit the dollar shelf faster than Hunter doing a line, the publishing industry must be a money laundering operation for the Democratic party.

We will print your book but half the royalties go to the DNC .

Reactions: BOP

jrt_ms1995

I STILL think it's funny that her married name - which apparently she never used - was

"humma weiner".

I mean, I did once know a guy named Richard Head, but that's about as funny as anything I'd ever heard.

Where I went to college, there was an office door reading "Vita Dick". I never went in there!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I mean, I did once know a guy named Richard Head, but that's about as funny as anything I'd ever heard.

I knew a guy named Mike Hunt and another guy named Mike Hawk.

Who doesn't say the name out loud before they name their baby???