Humor

Bonehead

Rack em - Where is the reference to some person dying.....isn't that considered to be a type of humor for you ?

rack'm

Jaded
Bonehead said:
Rack em - Where is the reference to some person dying.....isn't that considered to be a type of humor for you ?

Do you laugh at Darwinism’s?? It’s the samething.

Poking a joke at someones demise has been done for ions and will continue until life ends for everyone.

You are taking this personally because you are a troop leader; don’t read more into it than it is. :yay::yay:

rack'm

Jaded
workin hard said:
Maybe it's that heat stroke thingy going around :shrug:

Sadly, the forums have been falling hard lately into the dark trenches of personalization.....:ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

Bonehead said:
Chill out man... You saw he started the thread but you had to read it anyway. If someone bothers you that much, ignore them. Then they won't be a bother. And for Gawds sake, get a sense of humor. Life is to short!! :peace:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
rack'm said:
Do you laugh at Darwinism’s?? It’s the samething.
I thought so too ... but I guess scouting has joined the ranks of race, religion, relation, and the other :nono: off-limits subjects in which you can derive humor. :ohwell:

For the record, if anyone tells a dego/wop joke, I won't be offended. :peace:

Bonehead

No, if making fun of Scouts and or Scouting amuses you it is a free country, go for it. The deaths of 4 men just doesn't seem funny no matter how I look at it.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Bonehead said:
No, if making fun of Scouts and or Scouting amuses you it is a free country, go for it. The deaths of 4 men just doesn't seem funny no matter how I look at it.
It's not their "deaths" that's amusing. No one is so insensitive to look at it that way. It's the irony in that these are people who are supposed to know better than to set up a tent underneath power lines.:dork:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
It's not their "deaths" that's amusing. No one is so insensitive to look at it that way. It's the irony in that these are people who are supposed to know better than to set up a tent underneath power lines.:dork:
Eddddddddddd Zacharyyyyyyyyyyy~!!!! :lol:

Bonehead

If you have ever attemted to wrestle with a tent that large it is not an easy task. From what I have read the tent was more like one of those huge 50' by 50' jobs, was not under the power line but was to the side. They had been tasked by the Jamboree people to erect it as a dining area cover. The 4 leaders all were trying to erect the center tallest pole and it got away from them and fell onto the power line, a 13,800 volt power line to be exact and killed them instantly.

rack'm

Jaded
Bonehead said:
If you have ever attemted to wrestle with a tent that large it is not an easy task. From what I have read the tent was more like one of those huge 50' by 50' jobs, was not under the power line but was to the side. They had been tasked by the Jamboree people to erect it as a dining area cover. The 4 leaders all were trying to erect the center tallest pole and it got away from them and fell onto the power line, a 13,800 volt power line to be exact and killed them instantly.

Unlike this thread, atleast they didn't suffer.

Mikeinsmd

Bonehead said:
Ok so lets sue the power company :duh: They were still too damn close to the lines!!!!! SHEESH!!! :lalala:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Mikeinsmd said:
Ok so lets sue the power company :duh: They were still too damn close to the lines!!!!! SHEESH!!! :lalala:
You know it's coming. No one is responsible for their actions these days.