Hundreds of African migrants cross US-Mexico border in Texas over past week: reports

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Must be nice to have been lucky enough to be born in the USA!!

:dye:

Feel Free to LIVE somewhere else

I don't see you guys complaining about people from the Ukraine seeking asylum. They are #3 for arrivals.

Ah Yes the implied Racism ....

Seeking Asylum is not illegal paying money to rent someone's CHILD and LYING about why you wish to enter the US is

Wanting Buffalo Wing wings is NOT a valid reason for ASYLUM

You LIE About Ukraine

Immigration Court Asylum Statistics

So, with these thoughts and cautions in mind, it is possible to get government-issued statistics on the countries of origin of asylum grantees, at the Department of Justice's Executive Office of Immigration Review Statistical Year Book page. The Year Book tracks grants of defensive asylum in removal proceedings.

Keep in mind that while these statistics may include applications originally filed affirmatively with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) that were denied and referred to the immigration court, it does not include those asylum applications that were originally approved by USCIS. For example, in 2016, USCIS approved 15,999 asylum applications without sending them on for court proceedings, but did not track them by nationality.

The latest Yearbook (as of early 2018) was for 2016. And the top ten countries whose citizens were granted asylum in the U.S. included (from most to least):

1. China
  2. El Salvador
  3. Guatemala
  4. Honduras
  5. Mexico
  6. India
  7. Nepal
  8. Ethiopia
  9. Somalia
  10. Eritrea

Last edited:

Hijinx

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Someone forwarded me a pic. Is this them?

Thanks, GWGuy.

Hijinx

These people had to get to Mexico. How did they get there.
What do they use for money when they are from a country where people earn 50 cents a day?
How did they discover that the easiest way into the U.S. gravy train was to enter illegally from Mexico.

I may be a conspiracy theorist but someone is supplying the money and setting up these groups.
This sh*t isn't just happening.

Smokey1

These people had to get to Mexico. How did they get there.
What do they use for money when they are from a country where people earn 50 cents a day?
How did they discover that the easiest way into the U.S. gravy train was to enter illegally from Mexico.

I may be a conspiracy theorist but someone is supplying the money and setting up these groups.
This sh*t isn't just happening.

Sounds like something Soros would fund.

Chris0nllyn

Wanting Buffalo Wing Wings is NOT a valid Reason For Asylum

or a better job

It's not, but it's also up to the people we put in charge of deciding that. You'd agree that not every single person seeking asylum is doing so for wings.

The point is, one must be physically in the US to apply for asylum. Hijinx is wrong, and you all do bitch about people coming here legally.