Hundreds of Trump supporters stuck on freezing cold Omaha airfield after rally, 7 taken to hospitals

limblips

PREMO Member
Hundreds of Trump supporters stuck on freezing cold Omaha airfield after rally, 7 taken to hospitals

Couple days old now...but they probably didn't tell you about this on Fox or Brietbart or PJmedia
Yes, you discussed this in another thread.

"You guys are truly too dumb to breathe. I’m not sure how you guys have managed to live this long without being taken advantage of at every turn
This is the dumbest and most vocal group of cult members on the planet yet they call themselves the “silent majority”
Trump left his supporters out in the cold after his last rally some requiring hospitalization and those morons will probably still vote for him."

And it was fully explained to you but your comprehension skills aren't any better than your spelling so you didn't understand.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Couple days old now...

Yes we can smell the desperation - this was explained to you a couple of days ago. but you are too ignorant to comprehend the nuances

but they probably didn't tell you about this on Fox or Brietbart or PJmedia

Why would they, its not a huge deal, 7 people out of 29k attendees

Trump is doing 2 or 3 or 4 rally's a day, while Biden Hides in his Basement there are bound to be glitches and mistakes

Trump has a campaign staff for these things, you are being disingenuous [ buit what else is new ] to claim Trump is somehow directly responsible

and ' left in the cold ' is a nice bit of false framing to spin the story ... according to THE BUS COMPANY traffic congestion delay the return of buses to pick up passengers

Trump supporters left in cold for hours after Omaha rally; Biden weighs in with criticism

Arrow Stage Lines, an Omaha-based charter bus company, had 40 coach buses taking people from the South Economy parking lot and two nearby lots to the rally site.

Alex Busskohl, Great Plains regional director for Arrow, said those 40 buses, each of which can hold 54 passengers, began taking people to the site at 10 a.m. and didn’t stop operating until everyone had made it back to their vehicles.

Busskohl said he understood that some people were upset about how long they had to wait for a ride. The area became congested because of traffic and a large amount of people walking south along Lindbergh Plaza, a two-lane road that wraps around Eppley and provides access to the part of the airport where the rally was held.

That delayed empty buses from returning to the site for additional pickups.

“Unfortunately, our buses can’t just float back to where they need to be,” Busskohl said.

Busskohl said he didn’t blame local officials or the Trump campaign, which hired Arrow for the event.

“I think everybody worked hard,” he said.

Crabcatcher79

Yes we can smell the desperation - this was explained to you a couple of days ago. but you are too ignorant to comprehend the nuances

Why would they, its not a huge deal, 7 people out of 29k attendees

Trump is doing 2 or 3 or 4 rally's a day, while Biden Hides in his Basement there are bound to be glitches and mistakes

Trump has a campaign staff for these things, you are being disingenuous [ buit what else is new ] to claim Trump is somehow directly responsible

and ' left in the cold ' is a nice bit of false framing to spin the story ... according to THE BUS COMPANY traffic congestion delay the return of buses to pick up passengers

Trump supporters left in cold for hours after Omaha rally; Biden weighs in with criticism

Arrow Stage Lines, an Omaha-based charter bus company, had 40 coach buses taking people from the South Economy parking lot and two nearby lots to the rally site.

Alex Busskohl, Great Plains regional director for Arrow, said those 40 buses, each of which can hold 54 passengers, began taking people to the site at 10 a.m. and didn’t stop operating until everyone had made it back to their vehicles.

Busskohl said he understood that some people were upset about how long they had to wait for a ride. The area became congested because of traffic and a large amount of people walking south along Lindbergh Plaza, a two-lane road that wraps around Eppley and provides access to the part of the airport where the rally was held.

“Unfortunately, our buses can’t just float back to where they need to be,” Busskohl said.

Busskohl said he didn’t blame local officials or the Trump campaign, which hired Arrow for the event.

“I think everybody worked hard,” he said.

It's a pretty good metaphor for the entire Trump presidency.

Use people for what he needs and then ditch them after the cameras turn off.

The bus company asked for payment up front once they dropped the passengers off. The trump campaign stiffed them (like they have done dozens of times before) so they didnt return to pick people up.

It's sad that Trump has to personally see people to the hospital our abandon them for people to see his character.

Biden has been doing socially distanced drive in rallies in accordance with CDC guidelines.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The bus company asked for payment up front once they dropped the passengers off. The trump campaign stiffed them (like they have done dozens of times before) so they didnt return to pick people up.

Liar ...... I posted the statement from the bus company

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Do you not understand commas?

Hundreds were stuck. 7 were taken to the hospital.
Great! I knew you couldn't. By the way, that bolded thing is called a period you imbecile.:dork:

Now, would you like to talk about the delayed buses that came and got them, or just ignore that part? Again.

Crabcatcher79

Great! I knew you couldn't. By the way, that bolded thing is called a period you imbecile.:dork:

Now, would you like to talk about the delayed buses that came and got them, or just ignore that part? Again.

The original article that baffled you had a comma.

I added a period which i figured would be easier for you to understand.

They were stranded for hours. some had to go to the hospital. I don't know what you are trying to prove or argue.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
They were stranded for hours. some had to go to the hospital. I don't know what you are trying to prove or argue.

yeah it's called a Traffic Jam ... NOT Trump's Fault ..... so keep lying

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
The original article that baffled you had a comma.

I added a period which i figured would be easier for you to understand.

Sure you did. I can't prove anything better than you do it yourself, and I'm not going to stand for you disrespecting the period. I remember when Joe bombed Corn Pop's house, and then when that ship killed Joe's first wife. He shouldn't have been sailing on a Delaware highway! But when the Jap's attacked at the Battle of the Bulge I said That's it.

P.S. I'll bet you regret the missed opportunity the Covid News Network squabbled away by not pontificating they were all infected with the Wu Flu. Sucks to be you.

Crabcatcher79

yeah it's called a Traffic Jam ... NOT Trump's Fault ..... so keep lying

40 x 54 = 2160.

Does that seem sufficient for a crowd of twenty thousand?

Crabcatcher79

Sure you did. I can't prove anything better than you do it yourself, and I'm not going to stand for you disrespecting the period. I remember when Joe bombed Corn Pop's house, and then when that ship killed Joe's first wife. He shouldn't have been sailing on a Delaware highway! But when the Jap's attacked at the Battle of the Bulge I said That's it.

P.S. I'll bet you regret the missed opportunity the Covid News Network squabbled away by not pontificating they were all infected with the Wu Flu. Sucks to be you.

Damn. you must get good meth