Hunter Biden and Tucker Carlson

PJay

"Who knew? Emails reveal the unlikely close friendship between Hunter Biden and Tucker Carlson: President's son wrote Georgetown recommendation for TV star's son and got him to intervene in FoxNews' story about him using cheating website"

Grumpy

"Who knew? Emails reveal the unlikely close friendship between Hunter Biden and Tucker Carlson: President's son wrote Georgetown recommendation for TV star's son and got him to intervene in FoxNews' story about him using cheating website"
Is it real or is it memorex?

PJay

Jack Maxey: "Now I know why Tucker or his surrogates refused the laptop on numerous occasions for a year."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now that I've read the whole article - so? Anyone who actually watches Tucker Carlson already knew all this. And those who don't watch, what do you care?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Jack Maxey: "Now I know why Tucker or his surrogates refused the laptop on numerous occasions for a year."
As far as I'm aware, Tucker is the ONLY TV person who had Tony Bobolinski on his show to tell his story.

This is another crap hit piece on Tucker - they've been doing it for several years now.