Hunter Biden is a reminder: Democrats are morally corrupt, too

littlelady

God bless the USA
I am watching Hannity, right now. Hunter Biden’s face is as scary as The Joker’s. No kidding. Yikes! No, gain from political influence. Yeah, right. God bless the USA.

And, I should start another thread, but not going there. Add in Warren...here you go...

Last edited:

nutz

I don’t want to hear Democrats pretending that the fact that Biden’s son got a do-nothing $600k per year corporate handout is unremarkable. It is wrong

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/oct/11/hunter-biden-democrats-joe-biden-ukraine-trump
Demonrats are allowed to do as they wish.
”I didn't have any discussions with my father before or after I joined the board as it related to it, other than that brief exchange that we had."https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/exc...unter-biden-defends-foreign/story?id=66275416

Hijinx

I don't believe for a minute that anyone other than Elizabeth Warren will be the Democrats candidate.
Warren may not openly take money from the big donors , but she will get it through the party giving her denial while still getting the money.

Warren is pretty slick.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Corruption and vile behavior has been a Democrat staple since the Jackson administration.

officeguy

Funny, in the last week, all the press outlets controlled by the democratic media steering committee (CNN, MSNBC, NPR, NBC, ABC, CBS) have simultaneously switched their verbiage and include 'debunked' anytime the allegations against Hunter Biden are mentioned on the air.

And I mean, Hunter himself told us that there is nothing to the allegations. And who would doubt the words of a crackhead ?

Reactions: BOP

This_person

Corruption and vile behavior has been a Democrat staple since the Jackson administration.
Remember when Barry was a state senator, and his wife had a job for about $100k/year? He earmarked money for that hospital. Then, when he became a federal senator (and he earmarked even more money for the hospital) she got a 300% raise to $316,962? But, then, and this is hilarious, when she couldn't claim to work there anymore because they moved to DC from Chicago, the hospital eliminated her "vital" position?

Ahhhhh, memories.

Clem72

I am watching Hannity, right now. Hunter Biden’s face is as scary as The Joker’s. No kidding. Yikes!

Not sure which image you are looking at, but a quick google search seems to show a normal enough looking guy.

Not so say this is the case, but just in case you were not aware Fox News has a history of photoshopping people they don't like to make them look more sinister (including their own democrat contributors like Colmes).

Here's an example:

SamSpade

Funny, in the last week, all the press outlets controlled by the democratic media steering committee (CNN, MSNBC, NPR, NBC, ABC, CBS) have simultaneously switched their verbiage and include 'debunked' anytime the allegations against Hunter Biden are mentioned on the air.

Sounds like "science is settled". Since the Dems historically don't have a problem with wasting tons of money on pointless investigations, checking out the details on the Bidens should raise no objections. If there's nothing to find, there's nothing to worry about. But anyone with a lick of sense wouldn't just go on the word of a newly appointed Yuri Lutsenko over Victor Shokin, because Shokin was "corrupt" (and presumably, his replacement was NOT, even though everyone claims Ukraine is one of the most corrupt nations in the world. Apparently, it's not hard to find a lawyer that ISN'T.)

officeguy

Sounds like "science is settled". Since the Dems historically don't have a problem with wasting tons of money on pointless investigations, checking out the details on the Bidens should raise no objections. If there's nothing to find, there's nothing to worry about.

The only reason they are so upset about Rudy going digging is that they know there is dirt to be found.