Hunter Biden - Might be deceased

Grumpy

Read all that a couple hours ago, seems bogus to me and Jim Hoff(sp?) of gatewaypundit does a great imitation of Hannity so I'll sit back and watch.

PJay

There is so much coming out from different directions..it's hard to keep up..

Dakota

~~~~~~~
If he did, I wouldn't be surprised. Odd because it says in the messages that he'd put a bullet in his head if they ever found out about his niece who he was accused of being sexually inappropriate with. :(

If he did die, it was late late last night after 11ish

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There is so much coming out from different directions..it's hard to keep up..
If he did, I wouldn't be surprised. Odd because it says in the messages that he'd put a bullet in his head if they ever found out about his niece who he was accused of being sexually inappropriate with. :(

If he did die, it was late late last night after 11ish
I haven't seen anything about it, except here...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This may or may not be legit, so keep that in mind.

“Was I molested. I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember trauma,” wrote the author, before listing a series of potential incidents, one of which may have included Ashley Biden’s cousin Caroline Biden, as the author says she remembers “being somewhat sexualized” alongside a person named “Caroline.”

Notice that not one of Biden's kids are on the campaign trail? Typically the candidate's adult offspring are out hard - we got Trumps galore, Chelsea Clinton was on the trail in 2016...yet not a single Biden kid has been seen in public.

That's odd. It's like they don't even exist, except for Hunter and that's only because his sordid, corrupt, most likely illegal, lifestyle has been outed. And the only reason we care about that is because Joe is directly connected to it.

These people are disgusting and gross and evil. I don't know how anyone can vote for them. I don't know how they live with themselves.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Would anyone really be surprised or shocked by either of these events, were they proven true?