Hunter Biden

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hunter Biden Had FBI Informant Tip Off His Chinese Business Partners About Investigation

Luft claims that Biden’s FBI informant, “One-Eye,” tipped off his Chinese business partners about an investigation against them. Luft, arrested in Cyprus on gunrunning charges, said he was detained to prevent him from disclosing information about the Bidens and FBI corruption. The House Oversight Committee is investigating these allegations.

“I’ve been arrested in Cyprus on a politically motivated extradition request by the U.S. The U.S., claiming I’m an arms dealer. It would be funny if it weren’t tragic. I’ve never been an arms dealer,” Luft said. “DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe, Jim, and Hunter Biden.

According to Luft, the Chinese energy company CEFC paid Hunter Biden and Joe Biden’s brother, Jim, for their FBI connections and using the Biden name to promote China’s Belt and Road Initiative. He stated that the Chinese partners, Patrick Ho and Ye Jianming, knew about the FBI informant. After receiving information from “One-Eye,” Ye and Ho took steps to protect themselves, with Ho eventually being arrested and convicted.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"It was all done with politics, and it looks like there was some some real connections with the Biden campaign," Jordan said during an interview late last week on the John Solomon Reports podcast, declining to be more specific because there are more witness interviews being conducted this week.

For most of the last two years, the letter from 51 national security officials has been portrayed as an organic effort from the intelligence community to raise concerns that the emergence of Hunter Biden's laptop in fall 2020 could be tied to a foreign power. The laptop has since been proven authentic, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence has said it did not involve a foreign disinformation campaign.

But before the letter was debunked, it was used to censor stories online in the New York Post, Just the News and other outlets in what has been described by former President Donald Trump, Jordan and many others as an interference in the election that kept voters from understanding influence peddling allegations surrounding the Biden family.

Jordan said his investigators have derived valuable information from transcribed interviews from two former CIA officials from the Obama era: former acting Director Mike Morrell and Nick Shapiro, a former adviser to ex-Director John Brennan.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Guess Who's Behind the 51 Intel Officials Letter Dismissing Hunter Biden's Laptop?

“It was all done with politics, and it looks like there was some real connections with the Biden campaign,” Jordan said during an interview late last week on the John Solomon Reports podcast.

According to Jordan, his team of investigators has obtained valuable insights from transcribed interviews with two former CIA officials from the Obama era: Mike Morrell, who served as acting Director; and Nick Shapiro, a former adviser to ex-Director John Brennan. Jordan believes that Morrell played a crucial role in coordinating the effort to dismiss the Hunter Biden laptop as Russian disinformation, while Shapiro was involved in coordinating how the story was presented to the legacy media. “It’s becoming increasingly clear that Morrell and Shapiro were key players in this whole saga,” Jordan stated.

I’m sure the question on everyone’s mind is: who in the Biden campaign was involved in this scheme? While Jordan has confirmed that evidence linking the letter dismissing the Hunter Biden laptop to the Biden campaign has been uncovered, he says specific ties to the Biden campaign will be disclosed in the interim report.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Congressional probe uncovers tie between Biden campaign, security letter dismissing Hunter laptop

Jordan said his investigators have derived valuable information from transcribed interviews from two former CIA officials from the Obama era: former acting Director Mike Morrell and Nick Shapiro, a former adviser to ex-Director John Brennan.

"It seems to me that one of the key players here was Michael Morell, that he was one kind of coordinating this, working this together," Jordan said. "And then there are a few other folks. We have talked to Nick Shapiro. Mr. Shapiro, I think, was the one kind of coordinating the outreach to the legacy media and how they wanted this story presented."

Morell currently works as a contributor at CBS News. A spokesman for CBS News did not immediately return an email seeking comment from Morell or the network.

Shapiro, who worked as former President Barack Obama's national security spokesman before rising to deputy CIA director under Brennan, did not immediately respond to a request for comment at his consulting firm.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden, Blinken Orchestrated Letter to Undermine Hunter Biden Laptop Story Ahead of 2020 Election

"There are 50 former national intelligence folks who said that what…[President Trump's] accusing me of is a Russian plan. They have said that this has all the characteristics — four — five former heads of the CIA, [of] both parties, say what he's [Trump] saying is a bunch of garbage," Biden said.

Earlier this week, former CIA Director Michael Morell testified that Blinken, a then a Biden campaign adviser, contacted a former CIA official and "set in motion" the false statement debunking the Post's story as "Russian disinformation."

Weeks before the 2020 election, dozens of ex-national security officials signed a letter claiming that Hunter's laptop had "all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation."

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Turner (R-OH) sent a letter to Blinken on Thursday to notify him that the lawmakers are conducting oversight of the situation.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hunter Biden Demands Action Against Marjorie Taylor Greene for Violating House Ethics Rules and Defaming Him

On Monday Hunter Biden requested the Office of Congressional Ethics to initiate a review of Marjorie Taylor Greene’s suspected violations of House Ethics rules and standards of official conduct.

Hunter Biden accused Greene of violating the ethical conduct codes by continuously launching verbal attacks, publishing defamatory statements, releasing personal photos and data, and promoting conspiracy theories about him and others.

In a letter addressed to the Chairman and Co-Chairman of the Office of Congressional Ethics, Hunter Biden’s attorney, Abbe David Lowell, requested the Office to review and take appropriate action against the Congresswoman.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The Russia Hoax Orbiting Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is So Much Bigger Than Blinken

The First Clue

Sure enough, the legacy press began pushing the narrative days before Blinken emailed Morell the article on Oct. 17.

On Oct. 14, 2020, the same day the New York Post broke the first laptop story, Politico ran an article, co-authored by Russia-hoaxer extraordinaire “Fusion Natasha” Bertrand, raising questions about the authenticity of said laptop. “This is a Russian disinformation operation. I’m very comfortable saying that,” Bertrand quoted former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense and Biden adviser Michael Carpenter.

At the time, Carpenter also ran the Penn Biden Center — the same place a cache of classified documents from Biden’s time as vice president and senator were discovered in a closet.

Politico also quoted Bates, whose signature block would later appear on Blinken’s email to Morell. Bates spun the scandal as one about Rudy Giuliani, who had provided a copy of the hard drive to the Post, and Giuliani’s supposed connection “to Russian intelligence.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Blinken Used Private Email Address to Keep in Touch with Hunter Biden

The Washington Examiner revealed Wednesday that on May 22, 2015, back when Blinken was deputy secretary of state during the Obama administration, the world’s most famous crackhead wrote to Blinken: “Have a few minutes next week to grab a cup of coffee? I know you are impossibly busy, but would like to get your advice on a couple of things. Best, Hunter.” This was before Hunter became the artist of the century. This was when he was making buckets of money for being on the board of the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma, despite having no background in the industry whatsoever.

Blinken replied affably, clearly aware of how important Hunter Biden was: “Absolutely. I’m just about to land in Tokyo en route back D.C. from Burma. I’ll be in office from Tuesday on. Copying Linda in my office to find a good time. Look forward to seeing you. Tony.” According to the Examiner, “the emails were then forwarded in two directions: Hunter Biden sent the exchange to Devon Archer, a fellow member of the Burisma board, while Blinken forwarded the emails to Linda Landers, his then-personal assistant.” Landers contacted Biden to find a mutually acceptable time for the meeting, and the two met on July 22, 2015.

The Examiner notes that “Blinken’s use of a personal email address to set up the meetings could create a pathway for investigation. In July 2010, Hunter Biden emailed Blinken’s wife, Evan Ryan, to ask for her husband’s personal email. ‘Can I get Toni’s non-govt email? I wanted to send him something. Thanks,’ Hunter Biden wrote.” But why? Why not use the government email? Surely someone as upstanding and unimpeachable as Hunter Biden couldn’t have something to hide, could he?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A new report, which revealed emails sent between Blinken and Biden in 2015, led Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) to declare plans to release the transcript from a December 2020 interview in which Blinken allegedly said such communications never happened.

“Now, because of more information that’s come out, we know that he lied bold-faced to Congress about never e-mailing Hunter Biden,” Johnson said during an appearance on Fox News — alluding to what would be a crime that could warrant up to five years in prison.

“My guess is, he told a bunch of other lies, that, hopefully, we will be able to bring him and his wife back in, tell them to preserve their records,” he added during an interview with “Sunday Morning Futures” anchor Maria Bartiromo. “You cannot trust Joe Biden. You cannot trust Hunter Biden. You can’t trust the Biden family. You can’t trust so many of the people that they have surrounded themselves with.”

SamSpade

I am just - so - tired - of public figures doing stuff like this, and nothing ever comes of it.

ESPECIALLY when people like Comey ADMIT it's a crime but - meh.

Clem72

I always heard bald-faced growing up. Bare faced as a secondary. I think bold-faced is what the kiddos who learned to read by texting and never read an actual book use.

SamSpade

Careful... she's online right now. You'll catch an earful shortly.
The difference being, Comey publicly went on record that it was a crime but - feh. No one's gonna do anything about it.

I don't know if someone said it on here, but - when Trump isn't found guilty of anything - the left goes, that's cause they couldn't find the proof.
When someone on the left is actually PROVEN guilty - so what?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Off-topic...I always thought bald-faced lie was correct and bold-faced was incorrect.
We've had that discussion here not too long ago, appears both are acceptable.

I've always used bold faced, thinking you have to be very bold to lie to my face.