Hunter Pace in Calvert

Eventer29

Anyone know when the hunter pace is? I think it starts at a farm on/off of Lloyd Bowen Rd? Brigherton cove?? something like that? We try to make it each year, but can never remember the approximate date! Wish they had a mailing list for things like this!

C

campinmutt

Anyone know when the hunter pace is? I think it starts at a farm on/off of Lloyd Bowen Rd? Brigherton cove?? something like that? We try to make it each year, but can never remember the approximate date! Wish they had a mailing list for things like this!

skip zanhieser usually host that one the 1st saturday in october....but I see no signs of them marking or anuthing...not sure if he is doing one this year. he is with delabrooke do they have a web site?

Eventer29

Poop! We have missed the hunter pace the past couple years. We have an adult "camp"/clinic this weekend. Really wanted to get out to a hunter pace, but this weekends its either make money or spend money! lol Make money usually comes out on top!

lovemyber135

Poop! We have missed the hunter pace the past couple years. We have an adult "camp"/clinic this weekend. Really wanted to get out to a hunter pace, but this weekends its either make money or spend money! lol Make money usually comes out on top!

theres a hunter pace on the 17th which is next weekend at a moment in time

Last edited: