Hunter Pace on Jan 17th

kmbetit

K Betit
Hey- Who knows where I can find out more information on the hunter pace in Rosaryville on Jan 17th? Cost, start time, etc.?

Eventer29

I'd like the info too if anyone has it. I doubt our truck will be fixed by then, but just in case. I hope it is not as dissapointing as the XC schooling was.

kmbetit

K Betit
yeah...it's kinda odd. I don't wanna drive up all the way up there to find out there isn't one. haha. I will try to call the park I guess after the new year and see if they have any information. I'll let you guys know what I find.

Sparks

I'm going to see someone on friday who should know the details. I'll try and remember to ask for you guys.

bosox

January 17--$35/$25--Inaugural Hunter Pace! Yes--we will open MHT's first hunter pace the same weekend we are bringing in the President-Elect! Flat and Over Fences classes. ($senior/jr or pc member)

park opens at 9--first group out at 9 30

last group out at 11 30

Sparks????I am gonna see you on Friday? are we riding?

Sparks

January 17--$35/$25--Inaugural Hunter Pace! Yes--we will open MHT's first hunter pace the same weekend we are bringing in the President-Elect! Flat and Over Fences classes. ($senior/jr or pc member)

park opens at 9--first group out at 9 30

last group out at 11 30

Sparks????I am gonna see you on Friday? are we riding?

I'm riding with Janice Friday.

kmbetit

K Betit
ok. Is it at the same place as the XC schooling? Any idea as to how far the ride is or the height of the fences?

Sparks

They're thinking of making it less like a hunter pace, more like the jumper derby but with XC jumps or just a schooling opportunity. Jumps are from the beginner novice course. I'm sure they will email something around before the date.

Sounds like fun!

bosox

Jan 18

as soon as I get official word--I will post but the pace is now going to be a schooling--but not official yet.

The date was changed to Jan 18th for hunting/safety reason.