Hunting clubs?

Danny

My family and I will be moving to Somd in May and I wanted to know if anyone knew of any hunting clubs or a group of guys who would like another hunting partner in the Hollywood area.  I enjoy all types of hunting but especially enjoy turkey and deer hunting.  I appreciate any info that I can get.  Thanks Danny

Danny

Thanks for the reply missi, I don't mind the drive so if you have a place for me to look in Charles I would appreciate that too.  Thanks alot, Danny

Hey Danny,
The Tackle box on 235 by gate 1 is a good source for info . on hunting groups...or possible places to hunt. But be prepared to find that's it's not easy.....most private land is currently either tied up by family or is being leased. I respect where the land owners come from...over the years afew knuckle heads have ruined it for the rest of us......
One good avenue if you are a waterfowler is using the option of "blind sites"....check with the Dept . Of Natural Resources on that.

Danny

I like to waterfowl even I am not that good at it.  We rented a house on a 100 acre farm so I know I have at least that much to hunt.  But the landowner said there are no turkeys there.  So I have so land to hunt but it is funner when you have a group of firends that love to hunt to enjoy it more.  It would be nice to get in with a group of guys who get together and hunts.  Thanks for the info boatbuilder.