Huntingtown HS Wins State Semifinal 10-7

4Father

It just ended about an hour ago. I wasn't there, so i don't know the details but it is a huge victory for the young school. The team they were playing was a powerhouse. Here is some info from a WaPo article:

River Hill boasts an eye-popping 40 straight wins, having last lost in the 2006 3A state championship to Friendly. The state record is 50 straight wins. Finishing as the state runner-up three years ago was the only setback that season for River Hill.

If you do the math, River Hill has won 53 of its last 54 games, 64 of its previous 67 dating back to 2005 and is 74-4 since 2004. Along the way have come five straight regional titles and a gaudy 15-4 all-time postseason record that includes lopsided victories of 70-0 and 30-3 over the last two weeks.

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

It just ended about an hour ago. I wasn't there, so i don't know the details but it is a huge victory for the young school. The team they were playing was a powerhouse. Here is some info from a WaPo article:

ok... where's the "like" button on here? Way to go Canes!!!

RPMDAD

Go Canes.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Go Huntingtown Canes good luck suppose to be playing tonight at 7:00 pm at Ravens Stadium. Wish the weather could have been a little better...

GO H-CANES!!!!:yahoo:

Wish it was on tv or the radio.....
Anyone know????

4Father

Huntingtown loses state final to Liganore

31-14. Great season for them though. They were a powerhouse this year.