Huntingtown post office.

GregV814

Customers in line, 6 feet apart awaiting their turn. All, ALL wearing masks. What’s this?????? None of the employees wearing masks???? Oh, the 1/8 th inch piece of plexiglass dangling vicariously in the breeeze... oh.....

Grumpy

Customers in line, 6 feet apart awaiting their turn. All, ALL wearing masks. What’s this?????? None of the employees wearing masks???? Oh, the 1/8 th inch piece of plexiglass dangling vicariously in the breeeze... oh.....
I don't blame them, I can't keep a mask on for longer than 5 minutes..No way I could go all day with one on.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

BernieP

Resident PIA
I finally found a mask I can deal with. It's made from t-shirt material I think. The other ones I've tried made me feel like I was being suffocated and they would fog up my glasses bad. I got mine free from work but here is what they are. https://www.joahlove.com/collections/mask/products/adult-mask
if you can deal with it, it's not very effective.
They are hot and if you wear glasses constantly fog your lenses.
What we really need are respirators - bubble boy suits equipped with oxygen and a cooling unit.
Plus because of the far danger, anyone leaving the house needs to put on plastic pants to contain any fart material that escapes your clothing.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
if you can deal with it, it's not very effective.
They are hot and if you wear glasses constantly fog your lenses.
What we really need are respirators - bubble boy suits equipped with oxygen and a cooling unit.
Plus because of the far danger, anyone leaving the house needs to put on plastic pants to contain any fart material that escapes your clothing.
I don't really care if it is effective. I would rather take my chances and not wear one at all.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I don't really care if it is effective. I would rather take my chances and not wear one at all.
There is the problem, you are willing to take the chance, they are not.
The masks don't stop you from getting the virus, they help reduce the chances that you will spread the virus.
If both parties are wearing a mask, it is effective, if only one is, hopefully it's the person who has the virus that is wearing.

As people have posted online, if you don't like the rules, stay home, stay out of their business.
Otherwise realize they are following guidelines and bitching them out or others doesn't change a damn thing except make you a pain in the ass.
What I paraphrased was the comments about restaurant reponings. If you don't like the rules, don't go and bitch out the people who are trying to make a living. If you are going to be cranky and not tip, stay home, other will gladly take your place.

I don't have to agree, but if we want to get back to work, it's what it's going to have to be.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yesterday in the 83* temps waiting outside with a mask on to get my take out order was STIFLING, and my face was sweating.

This is a phase that many people will discontinue. :yay:

Hank

my war
Yesterday in the 83* temps waiting outside with a mask on to get my take out order was STIFLING, and my face was sweating.

This is a phase that many people will discontinue. :yay:

Yeah. Not comfortable at all and I don't blame the USPS workers for not wearing them nor mind... I just left Safeway thinking I can't do this crap in the Summer.