Hurricane Matthew tread ...

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The US model has it hitting the Carolinas following I-95, the Euro model has it going out to sea after pounding the South.

Euro model is regarded as more accurate usually.

The US model has it hitting the Carolinas following I-95, the Euro model has it going out to sea after pounding the South.

Euro model is regarded as more accurate usually.

That was just discussed on the tv weather (WBOC), and these guys are completely dismissing the Euro model, saying it's wrong.
But we still have many days for things to change.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I hope you get a new deck out of it!

The flip side is, I would also need two new bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a dining room and a family room, because anything taking out the deck will take out the back half of my house. :ohwell:

Perhaps I will move all "valuables" to the front of the house as part of my hurricane prep ... just in case. :tap:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The flip side is, I would also need two new bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a dining room and a family room, because anything taking out the deck will take out the back half of my house. :ohwell:

Perhaps I will move all "valuables" to the front of the house as part of my hurricane prep ... just in case. :tap:

You need to talk to my HO insurance carrier. She lost half her house in Irene. You might be safer up here at my house!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
You need to talk to my HO insurance carrier. She lost half her house in Irene. You might be safer up here at my house!

I'm sure we will be okay ... I doubt the winds will be worse than the tornadoes that came through Raleigh a few years back;just inconvenient (especially from a timing perspective). I will just need to start yard clean-up as soon as the worst is passed us as usual. We've been there done this a few times. :yay:

Much better for everyone except Bermuda. New track has Matt taking a sharp right turn near South Carolina and heading out to sea.