Husband for sale

silykids

I was looking through the Pennysaver and in one of the Yard Sale ads there was an ad that listed a whole bunch of stuff and in the middle was the word Husband. I guess someone didnt want their spouse any longer and was putting him up for sale at the yard sale this weekend. It seemed pretty funny at the time I saw it. :lmao:

silykids said:
I was looking through the Pennysaver and in one of the Yard Sale ads there was an ad that listed a whole bunch of stuff and in the middle was the word Husband. I guess someone didnt want their spouse any longer and was putting him up for sale at the yard sale this weekend. It seemed pretty funny at the time I saw it. :lmao:
*bump* for Dems...:smile:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
silykids said:

Oh Shiat,
Did Mrs. FireBrand run that add again ? :cussing:

somd whisper

dustin said:
I'm for sale to the highest bidder.

Nickel needs a new house and some Jimmy Choo's.

I have a few pairs of Manolo’s that I am getting rid of….so what will that buy me?

Wait...I even throw in my Fendi spy bag.....now what does that get me?

dustin

UAIOE
somd whisper said:
I have a few pairs of Manolo’s that I am getting rid of….so what will that buy me?

pm Nickel. she knows the going rates.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
somd whisper said:

I will trade you one slightly used, but beautiful nonetheless, foxhound. She comes with her own jewelry and I'll paint her toenails for you. :biggrin:

somd whisper

Nickel said:
I will trade you one slightly used, but beautiful nonetheless, foxhound. She comes with her own jewelry and I'll paint her toenails for you. :biggrin:

What a awesome deal! How can I say no to that? The Manolo's are size 36 does that work?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
somd whisper said:
What a awesome deal! How can I say no to that? The Manolo's are size 36 does that work?
Nic, if you trade your dog for a pair of shoes you will officially replace ottwillia as my favorite forumite. :killingme :roflmao: