Husband - insert foot in mouth

ocean733

So, my husband (Ironman) puts his foot in his mouth...and kind of quite often. :blahblah:

Yesterday was a beaut. Thought I'd share:

So me and hubby are in the supermarket. I walked away from him for only 1 minute. In that little bit of time a little old lady asked him to read a label for her. He didn't have his reading glasses either so he (not paying attention), turned 2 the MAN standing next 2 him w/ long blonde hair & the same colored sweater that I was wearing and says "Honey, can you read this for me?"

:killingmeThe look on the man's face must have been priceless!!!!:killingme

Have any similar experiences?

Ironman62

So, my husband (Ironman) puts his foot in his mouth...and kind of quite often. :blahblah:

So me and hubby are in the supermarket. I walked away from him for only 1 minute. In that little bit of time a little old lady asked him to read a label for her. He didn't have his reading glasses either so he (not paying attention), turned 2 the MAN standing next 2 him w/ long blonde hair & the same colored sweater that I was wearing and says "Honey, can you read this for me?"

Ocean, I had a rough day. Remember the light I was going to run, thinking it was a stop sign? Hell, no police in McHenry anyway. :dye:

FED_UP

OMG :killingme He must have been looking out the corner of his eyes, saw long blonde hair and just assumed until he focused in :cds:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

You guys didn't move to Philly, did you? :lmao: