Husband photo-bombs wife's preggo photo shoot

The sun was shining, the temperature was right, and Laura Morgan of Kearney, Mo., was all smiles, proudly showing off her pregnant belly last weekend for a maternity photo shoot with her husband, Aaron.

Little did she know, however, that the focus of the shoot would quickly turn to Aaron, 34, rather than their unborn baby girl.

“She said she wanted to take some pictures of me by myself,” Laura, 27, told ABCNews.com. “And that’s what I thought what we were doing. She had me get down on the ground and hold my belly, telling me how to pose.”

And that’s when it happened. Unbeknownst to Laura, Aaron quickly jumped into the background of the photo, holding his bulging belly as if he were pregnant, also.

:lol:

Hilarious Husband Photobombs Wife’s Maternity Shoot - ABC News

DEEKAYPEE8569

The sun was shining, the temperature was right, and Laura Morgan of Kearney, Mo., was all smiles, proudly showing off her pregnant belly last weekend for a maternity photo shoot with her husband, Aaron.

Little did she know, however, that the focus of the shoot would quickly turn to Aaron, 34, rather than their unborn baby girl.

“She said she wanted to take some pictures of me by myself,” Laura, 27, told ABCNews.com. “And that’s what I thought what we were doing. She had me get down on the ground and hold my belly, telling me how to pose.”

And that’s when it happened. Unbeknownst to Laura, Aaron quickly jumped into the background of the photo, holding his bulging belly as if he were pregnant, also.

:lol:

Hilarious Husband Photobombs Wife’s Maternity Shoot - ABC News

What a turkey.