HVAC Recommendations???

alex

Anyone have a good company to install and service a new HVAC in a single family home? The firm we have been using for a long time has gone south in the service dept big time. We need to replace our HVAC system and I would like the firm that installs it to service it.

Bonehead

TN Bowes does good work. Did our replacement about three years ago. Good price and good work.

Candle Lover

Wayne Boothe of Boothe's Heating and Air Conditioning Service (301-373-3314) replaced our central air conditioning unit. His pricing was great and the service has been wonderful.

Vince

Nance and Sons. 410-326-4773 Lusby, Md. Needed an additional A/C unit for my upstairs. Good price and I got a few estimates before I decided. He repaired my old downstairs heat pump unit this year.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I've used Winter's Sheet Metal in Leonardtown for both installing a new system in my old house and maintaining one installed (very improperly) by another in my new house. I've received absolutely FABULOUS service from them since 1998 and can't recommend them more highly. :yay:

dizzy

Candle Lover said:
Wayne Boothe of Boothe's Heating and Air Conditioning Service (301-373-3314) replaced our central air conditioning unit. His pricing was great and the service has been wonderful.

:yay: :yay:

Cletus_Vandam

Winter's

Winters did the install in my house when I built it three years ago.

The compressor went out on my unit a few weeks ago that they told me it was under warranty, all I had to do was cover the labor for the replacement.

The labor was quoted at $1000 to replace the $500 warranty part. :yikes:

SOME WARRANTY. :nomoney:

I went elsewhere.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I called yesterday afternoon to schedule an a/c repair appointment for today. The technicians just left, and my house is now cooling quickly. I am so happy for the quick service, pleasant attitudes, and reasonable price.

Great Mills Heating & Air :yay:

Oriolesfan

HVAC Recommendations

undefinedundefinedundefined I had some problems with a recent contractor and someone mentioned to call Wayne Boothe at Boothe's Heating & Air Conditioning in Hollywood 301-373-4247. He installed a new American Standard heat pump system and we are very pleased with his work. The price and service was great!

sockgirl77

Oriolesfan said:
undefinedundefinedundefined I had some problems with a recent contractor and someone mentioned to call Wayne Boothe at Boothe's Heating & Air Conditioning in Hollywood 301-373-4247. He installed a new American Standard heat pump system and we are very pleased with his work. The price and service was great!
They breed them well in Drayden!