Hydro-Printing/Water transfer printing

chewy3384

Captain Obvious!
Hey all,
I have been looking into starting a hydro printing business in the southern maryland area. I am curious if there is any local interest in hydro printing for rifles/shotguns/pistols/bows. From what I've seen, Hunting equipment makes up a large part of the business. For those who don't know what the process is, feel free to search on youtube to see the process and results. I'm just trying to get a feeler. You can also dip almost any other type of parts like automotive interior, atv plastics, motorcycle fairings, wheels, and household items as well.
Thanks,
Keith

Hank

my war
I am in the printing biz as well and have witnessed this process. Unbelievable. Good luck with your ventures. I don't know of anyone in this area that offers that sort of thing.

letsgosailing

somdshootnet

I would certainly use the service if I could find someone in Southern Maryland. I have a few guns I would like to have done, but, the kicker is the prices I have seen. The prices have been way over the top.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
I do this... I'm on numerous sites and do 3 -4 shows a year. Certified by TWN and can get any pattern available...