Hypocrisy of the left.

bcp

In My Opinion
Fact Sheet: The Secure Fence Act of 2006

Signed into law in 2006 yet the liberals not only refuse to follow this law, they intend to give the law breakers amnesty.

If fighting to defund obamacare was uncalled for because it was law, because the president signed it, then how can those same liberals refuse to follow the law signed in 2006 that requires a fence be built along the borders and stop the flow of illegals.

mamatutu

mama to two

Signed into law in 2006 yet the liberals not only refuse to follow this law, they intend to give the law breakers amnesty.

If fighting to defund obamacare was uncalled for because it was law, because the president signed it, then how can those same liberals refuse to follow the law signed in 2006 that requires a fence be built along the borders and stop the flow of illegals.

It is called 'selective adhering'.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

It's Bush's fault.

Kevinthedog

When are you liberal haters going to add something positive to the debate?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

because you're racist

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Laughs.....must suck to be so unhappy... Ah well there's always the afterlife!

Why would I be unhappy? I don't have to rely on others to pay my way. I don't need the government to tell me that I need health insurance and what kind. Not unhappy, just tired of seeing lazy fools sit on their butts and get a check every month for no reason at all.

Kevinthedog

Why would I be unhappy? I don't have to rely on others to pay my way. I don't need the government to tell me that I need health insurance and what kind. Not unhappy, just tired of seeing lazy fools sit on their butts and get a check every month for no reason at all.

Yeah sounds happy to me! Lol

mamatutu

mama to two
When are you liberal haters going to add something positive to the debate?

When you liberals on this forum, actually, give something to debate about. All I ever see from y'all are jokes and name calling. What is positive about that? I do understand, however, because you are just emulating Reid and Pelosi. Rarely, do I see y'all present facts, that support/defend your side, to even debate about. JMO

Kevinthedog

When you liberals on this forum, actually, give something to debate about. All I ever see from y'all are jokes and name calling. What is positive about that? I do understand, however, because you are just emulating Reid and Pelosi. Rarely, do I see y'all present facts, that support/defend your side, to even debate about. JMO

We don't need facts we just win elections! :)

bcp

In My Opinion
So do conservatives. So, what is your point? Oh, wait, I know. You are a voter that doesn't do any research before you vote. You just vote without facts. There a lot of you out there.

Why are you arguing with an MPD?
for all we know its one of us just stirring the pot.