hypothetical question

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by dems4me
I was leaning on eating them... I feel terrible that they were killed and not eaten...
Pssst Dems...there's been a dead possum up the road for 5 days now, come and get it.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by nomoney
I say if you're retarded enough to ask the same stupid question over and over.....then you should be just fine to eat them :shrug:

Thanks you make a good point :huggy:

Originally posted by nomoney
I say if you're retarded enough to ask the same stupid question over and over.....then you should be just fine to eat them :shrug:
I'm thinking you are thinking that dems was thinking if she started this tread she could expect at least one person to agree with her line of thinking and that would validate her thoughts on wanting to eat spoiled crabs and she planned on ignoring anyone that didn't agree with her line of thinking right from the start...
idea.gif

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by kwillia
I'm thinking you are thinking that dems was thinking if she started this tread she could expect at least one person to agree with her line of thinking and that would validate her thoughts on wanting to eat spoiled crabs and she planned on ignoring anyone that didn't agree with her line of thinking right from the start...
idea.gif

aren't you expecting just a tad much 'thought' to take place in a thread dems started? :confused:

nomoney

idea.gif

Im thinking we're two peas in a pod and that you should feel just horrible for not getting me a doggy bag from your secret lunch this time:mad:

D

dems4me

idea.gif

I never looked at it that way -- just wasn't sure of shelflife of crabs when they arn't refrigerated for 12 hours but were cooked... versus asking some folks that are indigineous to the southern maryland area :shrug:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by dems4me
I never looked at it that way -- just wasn't sure of shelflife of crabs when they arn't refrigerated for 12 hours but were cooked... versus asking some folks that are indigineous to the southern maryland area :shrug:
bacteria smacteria, don't let these scardey cats scare you into throwing good crabs away. Might I suggest you make a dip out of them.

Originally posted by Pete
bacteria smacteria, don't let these scardey cats scare you into throwing good crabs away. Might I suggest you make a dip out of them.
Aren't you the clever one... she could make homemade mayo out of the cracked eggs she finds in the hen house... that way she could conserve on fermenting crabs and fermenting eggs at the same time. :yay:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Aren't you the clever one... she could make homemade mayo out of the cracked eggs she finds in the hen house... that way she could conserve on fermenting crabs and fermenting eggs at the same time. :yay:

Dear Kwillia,

When I throw up from visualizing this, should I email or PM the pictures?

Thanks, in advance!
Crabcake

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
dems4me said:
If you buy steamed crabs at 9am and keep them in a sealed bag until about 9pm and then refrigerate... do you think they are still good? Would you eat them? They seem to smell ok but I understand seafood is very fickle on how long it stays fresh before it turns bad.

Thanks!:smile:
Since you're still alive, I'm assuming this is a safe thing to do.