I’m Thankful For Joy Reid

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Watching Reid’s show is the surest way to get a sense of where the left’s depravity stands and where it’s headed. Her program has been a godsend in providing me with direction in explaining and answering any given lie that Democrats and the media are excitedly spreading.

Whatever Reid says, odds are you can count on the opposite being the truth. And that’s why this year, I’m deeply thankful that Joy Reid has a nightly show on prime-time television.

I appreciate in December 2020, Reid continued the media campaign to make Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis look bad on the pandemic. “As Florida’s governor, Ron DeSantis has made one hideous move after another,” she babbled. But, she said, his biggest screw-up had been “when it comes to the coronavirus.”

Reid’s leading data point to back up that accusation was that Florida at the time was “only one of the three states with more than 1 million cases, and those case numbers are rising.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't know how she has a show. She's not smart, she's not entertaining, she's not attractive. She has literally nothing going for her and nobody watches her show, so why is it still on the air?

Honestly, I'm genuinely curious about this.

L'Town.girl

I don't know how she has a show. She's not smart, she's not entertaining, she's not attractive. She has literally nothing going for her and nobody watches her show, so why is it still on the air?

She's golden. She checks off two boxes. One box, she'd likely already have been gone. But TWO boxes! She's not going anywhere.

Hijinx

For the same reason Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar that white turd are still on The View.

WingsOfGold

1st generation American that's hates all things white, homosexual and not her except for white hair styles.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Looks like she's losing her show... :lol:

WingsOfGold

Looks like she's losing her show... :lol:

White bastards. :mad: