I absolutely LOVE...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...this stuff right here:
Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray

Somewhere we were talking about that beachy tousled look - well, this is the way to get it. I think it would probably work better on someone with thinner hair because it creates a LOT of texture.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
...this stuff right here:
Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray

Somewhere we were talking about that beachy tousled look - well, this is the way to get it. I think it would probably work better on someone with thinner hair because it creates a LOT of texture.

So, I guess this year, I should consider myself lucky that I do not have to spend $23 and time to get the same look that I can get just by letting my hair dry naturally & running my fingers through it every now & then as it dries. Although, my hair will be be soft & move instead of sticky & stiff. I guess there are trade-offs to everything.... :roflmao:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
get down 2 Lulus, & u may get sum Gulf Breeze Twin. not that kinda breeze, sorry can`t stop laffin.

Garnier Fructis Pure Clean.

Actually, Garnier Fructis Curl construct Mousse. I guess I should choose my words more wisely. Guess that's what I get fo hanging out on the Internet when I'm home sick.

Someday I'll get to Lulu's -- looks like a fun place! :roflmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Actually, Garnier Fructis Curl construct Mousse.
:high5: I like their Wonder Waves mousse. I used to use Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray yeeears ago, and although my hair looked great, it wasn't touchably soft at all - kinda felt sticky. I think my hair has gotten wavier as I've gotten older though, so it pretty much looks beachy right out of the shower now. :lol: