I Agree With WR

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, if you are totally right than that means Bann is totally right by default, right?

Only when she agrees with me. She doesn't always; we just do that part behind closed doors so we can present a united front in public.

Homer J

Power Chord
Abby. I called her. She was busy. :ohwell:

Check with Horatio. He may be free.

z and e.jpg

Did they catch these guys yet? :tap:

Last word I got was that they were combining my case with number of other similar cases. They recovered DNA at my scene and I had a DNA swab to eliminate mine from the samples. The DNA test takes 90 days to get results back. Laptops haven't turned up anywhere yet.

Pete

Repete
Last word I got was that they were combining my case with number of other similar cases. They recovered DNA at my scene and I had a DNA swab to eliminate mine from the samples. The DNA test takes 90 days to get results back. Laptops haven't turned up anywhere yet.

I wouldn't have thought that they would do DNA for a burglary. Sweet.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

:yay:

Misfit

Lawful neutral

Your thread reminded me to install the rest of my cameras last weekend. :buddies:

I wouldn't have thought that they would do DNA for a burglary. Sweet.

Surprised me too. Also took fingerprints.

BTW, when they show cops dusting for prints on TV it seems so straightforward, no big deal. What they don't show you is how frikkin' hard it is to clean up that crappy dust!!! It gets everywhere, doesn't vacuum up, smears and doesn't come up with cleaners.... took me forever to clean up. If you ever have a need to have someone dust for fingerprints, protect the area around the test area, mask it off, put something on the floor under it.

digitallest

When they said the burglars left DNA behind, did you get that skeeved feeling, and a sudden urge to bleach or burn your house? Am I the only one?

I am ok with my germs, reasonably tolerant of friend and family by-products, but I think burglar DNA could actually ruin an entire house for me. It would have to be a great house.

PeoplesElbow

Did they check for semen? Everyone that watches CSI knows semen solves all crimes, hopefully they ejaculated at the scene.

I hope they catch these guys! I'm sure you feel so violated having strangers in your home. But I am grateful that you shared your experience. I live alone and have a security alarm but had gotten lazy about setting it. I now am much more diligent about protecting my property. Thanks! Good luck!

When they said the burglars left DNA behind, did you get that skeeved feeling, and a sudden urge to bleach or burn your house? Am I the only one?
No, never got skeeved out. Nothing I can do about it, so I just moved past it.
Did they check for semen? Everyone that watches CSI knows semen solves all crimes, hopefully they ejaculated at the scene.
Oh yeah. House lights up like a Christmas tree under the black light.
I hope they catch these guys! I'm sure you feel so violated having strangers in your home. But I am grateful that you shared your experience. I live alone and have a security alarm but had gotten lazy about setting it. I now am much more diligent about protecting my property. Thanks! Good luck!

Like I said above, just PO'd at losing my laptop, not thinking about anyone in the house. That was just a royal pain. And Thank You.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Thanks to you sharing your experience, we now have cameras. If nothing else I can watch the dogs while at work. :kiss:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
One of the house's on our street was broken into this afternoon.
Off of Medley's Neck.

I was approached today by a forumite I had not seen in a while.

He asked me if I wanted to buy a laptop. :mad: