I am a true Floridian....

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Yesterday there was low humidity and the high was 80 degrees. I had to put on a jacket when I rode because I was cold.:lmao: This morning was in the 60's an I thought it felt like winter! Brrr. I hear it is chillier there.:killingme I will be enjoying the low 80's the rest of the week.:howdy: I love Fall down here.:yahoo:

M

Mousebaby

Yesterday there was low humidity and the high was 80 degrees. I had to put on a jacket when I rode because I was cold.:lmao: This morning was in the 60's an I thought it felt like winter! Brrr. I hear it is chillier there.:killingme I will be enjoying the low 80's the rest of the week.:howdy: I love Fall down here.:yahoo:

I from SC and been here almost 19 yrs. and I still get chilled to the bone on days like this. I came home and curled up in my big thick comforter and passed out cold. It was nice and toasty! :lmao:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sadie are the gas prices going up down there? :whistle: I saw on the news tonight that someplaces in N. FL, GA, and SC the prices are up as high as $4.69. Plus the wait in line could take hours. That is if the gas station doesn't run out of gas.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
When I was in Disney World last week it was soooo hot. It was the high 90's. Then we got home to MD and it was cold.

BrookValley

Low humidity? You mean it dropped all the way down to 95%? :lmao:

Ick. Y'all can keep your FL weather! I can't even hang in January down there. It's hard enough to survive so. MD summers, but at least we have spring, fall, and winter to give us some relief.

Yep, I've got friends coming in next weekend from Jax. They're gonna cry all weekend about it being too cold up here!

I'm just really not a hot weather kinda person. Obviously. :lmao: We're in the middle of some sort of effing monsoon right now and it's terribly windy and rainy and gross, so I'm sure right now you are definitely getting the better deal were weather is concerned...

.paint.pony.

i <3 my elvis pony!!!
hey hey,
i might be going to college in florida next year. that would be so fun, you could teach me again lol :)

Beta84

They're out to get us
hey hey,
i might be going to college in florida next year. that would be so fun, you could teach me again lol :)

Just promise you won't go to FSU. That degree is as good as writing your name on a piece of paper.

I miss FL :frown: the weather there is much warmer!

D

dems4me

:howdy: Hi Sadie!! Glad you are happy where you are at! :clap: :howdy:

IntegritysDream

Im so excited to go up to FL for the summer, but im so dreading the heat... i can barley make it through the summers here... BUT it will so be worth it. The lady im going to go be a working student for, was like "its more humid in FL then MD" and i was like ehh is that possible?! haha

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
hey, UF is a party school too...it's #1 this year!!

Not funny!!! :spank:

I actually would have rather gone to UF because FSU didn't have an Equestrian team when I was there. Some of my former students started one up after I was long gone. :whistle: I didn't care much for Tallahassee either, but I can't imagine that the little town of Gainesville is much better. I am only 45 minutes for there now.

SayDLvr01

Bubbalicious!

Guess how cold it was the other day, Sadie...25 degrees!!
I'll be spending my spring break in Destin this year, too bad that's 5 hours away from you..