I Am Beyond Mad

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
My definition of "knowing someone" is I know their name and face and can/have talked to them.

I know a lot of people, can't help but with the career I had.

I know one person (daughter of a friend, but I have met her) who has spent time in the hospital with the Rona.

I know no one who has died.

I know a few people who have tested positive.

I know a number of people who had some symptoms and self-diagnosed. And were well again very quickly (most of my family included here).

I now know two people who have developed blood clots on their lungs after the jab. Within 24 hrs. And both doctors said no, not related to the jab.

Healthy, 50-some yr old people. One a smoker, one not. No under lying conditions. Both got the shot to "protect" someone else, one a wife in cancer remission, one with a brand new grandchild.

And they are not keeping track of this, because both doctors refused to link the blood clots to the jab.

And I'm expected to get this shot? And my children? And my GRANDCHILDREN?

No. And HELL NO!!!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
That's my thing. I do have ailments caused by a misguided youth and heredity. I don't want to be one of the 0.003% or whatever, that have a bad reaction to this vaccine. I think I have a very good chance of survival, if I should contract this bug. Mommy Dearest didn't rush us off to the ER every time we got the sniffles. I can thank her for my resistance to most seasonal illnesses. She let us build up our immune systems and eat dirt as kids.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As far as I can tell just by my personal FB friends and strangers on social media, getting the covid vax turns you into a raving self-righteous lunatic with violent tendencies calling for death and destruction. Not everyone, but any time I see someone making death threats on Twitter they also inform everyone that they are vaccinated, so I can't help but think there's a connection.

rio

I know more people who have/had the rona now, after them being vaccinated than I know who had the rona before the vaccine came out. The ones who've had it after being vaccinated have had it the same or worse than the ones I know that had it without being vaccinated. I'm definitely not seeing the point in being vaccinated.

TPD

the poor dad
This is one of the biggest farces in my lifetime. But I keep going back to what are "we" doing about it? According to the latest data here in Maryland there are only about 20% left who have not been jabbed so the minority voice has/will continue to be silenced, regardless of the facts. I've got friends in their 30s who vowed never to take the vax, but who since have been forced to cave in order to keep their job - no choice with bills to pay and kids to take care off. So far no side effects for them that I know of. Will it take another year or 4, similar to the Wuhan & Russia conspiracy theories, before people wake up and say, oh yeah we got that wrong?! All of this just pisses me off the more I think about it and the more I read. As I said yesterday on the podcast, when it comes to mass/school shootings - lets look at the root cause. Frustration with your voice not being heard? Government overreach? People are frustrated with this whole debacle but don't know how to get their voices heard.

On a related note to the 'rona - just read this morning that the whole supply chain issue may be with us for another year. As a retail business owner, this is frustrating as well. As a consumer, it also pisses me off!

Dammit now I gotta pour an adult beverage before noon!!

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
As far as I can tell just by my personal FB friends and strangers on social media, getting the covid vax turns you into a raving self-righteous lunatic with violent tendencies calling for death and destruction. Not everyone, but any time I see someone making death threats on Twitter they also inform everyone that they are vaccinated, so I can't help but think there's a connection.
It's same with vegans, gays, reformed Christians, reformed alcoholics, gluten free, past smokers, newly woke. If you make a decision to make a choice of something, that is your choice. If you have to tell the world, you made that choice for the wrong reason.

I am a meat eating , cigar smoking, Bourbon drinking , conservative Christian, woman loving male. I made none of those decisions to prove I am superior to anyone else. I also got the vax.....If you don't want to that's OK, we can still have a drink or go to lunch together

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's same with vegans, gays, reformed Christians, reformed alcoholics, gluten free, past smokers, newly woke. If you make a decision to make a choice of something, that is your choice. If you have to tell the world, you made that choice for the wrong reason.

Boy, ain't that the truth. I wouldn't say they made their choice for the wrong reason, but they definitely have issues with individuality and make a career out of virtue-signaling.

I also got the vax....

I'll let you know if I notice you being inappropriately hostile and violent. :huggy:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Boy, ain't that the truth. I wouldn't say they made their choice for the wrong reason, but they definitely have issues with individuality and make a career out of virtue-signaling.

I'll let you know if I notice you being inappropriately hostile and violent. :huggy:
I’ve been known to be inappropriate…never hostile or violent……..😏