I am bushed...lol

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Just got back from the bar...Rode the mechanical bull 3 times..I am worn out...headed to bed..pics later lol..

2baymares

Just got back from the bar...Rode the mechanical bull 3 times..I am worn out...headed to bed..pics later lol..

OMG that is too funny! Where do they have the mechanical bull? I've always wanted to ride one of those. Did it kick your but? Where you able to hang on for a while? Ha ha. I would have LOVED to see that.

mmmmmmm....getting thirsty ..... which bar?

OMG....That is where we need to have a Party!!!!!!!!!!! That would be halarious!!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
The girl from the bar never sent me the pics...well atleast not yet...wonder if she was too drunk to remember lol will post when I get them...I am sore now though...

mingiz

Horse Poor
The girl from the bar never sent me the pics...well atleast not yet...wonder if she was too drunk to remember lol will post when I get them...I am sore now though...

Oh quit your whinning...:cds:We don't care how sore you are,you were probably to drunk to stay on and your sore from hitting the floor..:killingme:killingme :smoochy: oh btw was the bull named J? :evil:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Oh quit your whinning...:cds:We don't care how sore you are,you were probably to drunk to stay on and your sore from hitting the floor..:killingme:killingme :smoochy: oh btw was the bull named J? :evil:

:smack: Only had a few shots of Old Grand Dad...I was in good shape..and for the J.. :gossip: