I am goin to be on TV.

StanleyRugg

I finally got the satelite tv thing workin and I watched this real good science show called Myth Busters. These fellas use science to prove if a myth is real or just bunk. Well I was impressed so much I wrote them a letter and told them I am a genius scientist and I would love to bo on their show with them.

Pretty much eveyone knows I am better lookin than ether of those fellas especially the one with the big mustache and the frenchmans hat. Momma says he is probably a Satanist cause they like to wear those kinds of hats and talk in French so no one knows what evil they are talkin about. I never heard that fella talk in French but Momma has a pretty good sense of stuff like that. The other fella has red hair and Momma thinks he looks like that fella who was on ER but got cancer and died. She likes him except one show last week he was doin a experiment with flatulance and he got in a tub and tooted under water and Momma said that was wrong. I told her that it was all for science and she said she didn't care. She also said it was fake cause they have a real pretty girl assistant who had to write down how often she got a touch of the gas. She wrote she got gas 4 times in one day. Momma says real ladies dont get gas cause they have a valve or something that makes it go away so they don't toot, but I know she is fibbin. I heard Momma Rugg break wind once. She tried to cover it up by slammin the screen door and blamin the noise on the door but I know flatulance and that was it. besides ladies are people too and they have to let off gas or else they would blow up.

I know most scientists shy away from fame and I do too most of the time but I just can't help it I really like this show.

StanleyRugg

migtig said:
Congratulations. What's the show gonna be about where they feature you?
I dont rightly know yet. I just mailed the letter. I know they will jump on the chance to get a real life well respected scientist and inventor on their show. I just got to wait by the mailbox and wait for them to tell me where to go. I hope I dont have to move to California.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
StanleyRugg said:
I dont rightly know yet. I just mailed the letter. I know they will jump on the chance to get a real life well respected scientist and inventor on their show. I just got to wait by the mailbox and wait for them to tell me where to go. I hope I dont have to move to California.
Well, best of luck to you on that. But I don't think your momma is gonna allow ya to move all the way California. Don't you know that they have earthquakes because of all the sinning that goes on there? Did you check with her before you wrote that letter?