I am in WI

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
So :gossip: and I took another trip to WI..this time they invited us to stay another day. We went back to their place on Sat had lunch went on 2 different trail rides (2 different horses) then came back and had pizza and watched John Waynes Big Jake..what a nice day...then today we spent 4 hours in Cabelas lol here are some pics

Attachments

• Wi 001.jpg
    Wi 001.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Wi 002.jpg
    Wi 002.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Wi 004.jpg
    Wi 004.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Wi 015.jpg
    Wi 015.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 149
  • Wi 010.jpg
    Wi 010.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 94

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
So we are leaving late...we are now in Ill and need to be home tonight. :jameo:

Attachments

• Wi 021.jpg
    Wi 021.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 87
  • Wi 024.jpg
    Wi 024.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 80

IHDU

Does it really matter?
Congrats, I am from the Lacrosse area. Beautiful up there...going this fall to visit my parents. Hope you have/had a great time..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Have a safe drive....Paso.

Thanks...its been a long trip thats for sure...We usually do this trip alot faster but this time we left Wednesday 11 pm or so, so it has been a drawn out trip...plus when we got to MI they sent us another 5 hours north for another load....has a couple drop offs too so it was more stopping then driving...

Funny thing is I was not planning on going so he invited his nephue for company..then when I went to drop them off at the truck I decided to go..and we ended up with a truck with only ONE bed...lol we never had that before..so we are taking turns sleeping...but its been fun...

Bonehead

Thanks...its been a long trip thats for sure...We usually do this trip alot faster but this time we left Wednesday 11 pm or so, so it has been a drawn out trip...plus when we got to MI they sent us another 5 hours north for another load....has a couple drop offs too so it was more stopping then driving...

Funny thing is I was not planning on going so he invited his nephue for company..then when I went to drop them off at the truck I decided to go..and we ended up with a truck with only ONE bed...lol we never had that before..so we are taking turns sleeping...but its been fun...

Good on you lady. Hope you had fun you really deserve it, to say the least.

My best wishes.