I am now a horse owner...

K

Katie

I am SO very excited, and so very nervous also.

I am thrilled to have my own horse again, but also scared.

J

jaybeeztoo

OMG Katie. You got your boy Ashton :yahoo: Be HAPPY about that. You are on a roll girl. New horse, degree in a month....I admire you :love:

fredsaid2

I understand what you mean, being fiscally responsible for everything can be a little scary. But, you've had the great experience of leasing him first so you know exactly what you're getting. All will be well, have fun and enjoy your guy!

Amy

Congrats Katie!

I am not sure if we have met or not. I board at FIF. I own Jake. I am not at the barn as much as I would like because I live in Waldorf. But I am hoping to get to know everyone at the barn much better real soon.

K

Katie

Amy said:
Congrats Katie!

I am not sure if we have met or not. I board at FIF. I own Jake. I am not at the barn as much as I would like because I live in Waldorf. But I am hoping to get to know everyone at the barn much better real soon.

Yes we have. I was there on Saturday getting him ready. Jake a real sweetie pie.

Amy

After I posted I realized that I thought I had talked to you. I am so sorry! I am trying to learn everyone's names but it is taking me a little bit.
Thanks! I love Jake. He is a good fit for me. Hopefully, I will see you the next time I am down.

K

Katie

ARWB01R said:
Congrats!! Do you have any pictures of your handsome man?

I need to take some new ones. I had some of his royal fuzziness, but now he is sleek and summer coat is in.

K

Katie

Sadielady said:
Why did you change your avatar?

I was bored. :whistle: Actually someone made it for me so I wanted to have it for a while. I need to get another good one of me & Ashton.

I will be at SMHA on Sunday.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Katie said:
I was bored. :whistle: Actually someone made it for me so I wanted to have it for a while. I need to get another good one of me & Ashton.

I will be at SMHA on Sunday.
Oh good! Are you going to show?

K

Katie

Sadielady said:
Oh good! Are you going to show?

Yes!

I am going through the class list and deciding what I am going to show in. I noticed they had a hunter walk/trot for 6 & over.

I gave him yesterday off to rest, but tonight will be riding.

R

remaxrealtor

Katie said:
Yes!

I am going through the class list and deciding what I am going to show in. I noticed they had a hunter walk/trot for 6 & over.

I gave him yesterday off to rest, but tonight will be riding.
Hiya horsey owner :howdy: !

I'm hoping to come to a show soon and watch you guys....when is the next one at our farm?

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:
Hiya horsey owner :howdy: !

I'm hoping to come to a show soon and watch you guys....when is the next one at our farm?

May 5th.

R

remaxrealtor

Katie said:
Thanks! :huggy: I have to show houses that day....

Maybe I'll see you tonight, I'm gonna come play with the boys, I've ditched those stinking crutches!!!!!!!!!!!!