I am ready for some F-O-O-T-B-A-L-L~!

Nanny Pam

I made an apple dump cake, and the crock pot is full of Italian beef. :yum:
Fresh baked Italian rolls, and provolone cheese make it all taste sooooo good! Peach tea and cold Bud light. Chips & pretzels on the coffee table. My fat ass only has to get up to pee. :lmao:

:getdown: :cartwheel

Are you ready for some football? Whatcha havin'?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Fresh baked Italian rolls, and provolone cheese make it all taste sooooo good! Peach tea and cold Bud light. Chips & pretzels on the coffee table. My fat ass only has to get up to pee. :lmao:

Can I PLEASE come over?

Rael

Supper's Ready

Can I PLEASE come over?
:yay:

Rael

Supper's Ready
So far, Eagles running and throwing well, moving that ball w/ Westbrook and McNabb.

edit: wrote that too soon, Eagles TD. 7-0

tater

You're not gonna believe this. I'm actually cookin! :yikes: I'm makin chili cheese dip. I bought an alluminunnumnum pan, spread Philly cream cheese across the bottom, then layer of chili, some hot pace picanti sauce, then an s-load of shredded cheese, some sliced black olives, and green chili's. Heat at 350 degrees for 25 mins, open a bag of tostitos scoops, and kick back and hope they show the New England game instead of the Chiefs (lotsa Chiefs fans round here). Not that I'm a New England fan, but the streak has got my attention. Hopefully I make it to the end of the game before my culinary creation causes a pulmonary infarction :buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Giants win! 3-pointer 57 yd attempt from the Eagles just a little short with 0:06 seconds. :yay: