I am so happy!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:dance: Usually when I buy some frou-frou thing just because I think it's cool, it doesn't work and makes me cranky.

Well! The other day I was at Target and I got some of the Method French Lavender all-purpose cleaner and the Lemon Ginger floor cleaner and guess what! Not only does my house smell all yummy and happy, but the stuff actually cleaned well, too!

We have these cats whose fur ends up stuck to my baseboards. Usually the only thing that cleans them properly is diluted ammonia. But the FL cleaner worked really well and smelled a heck of a lot better.

I'm so happy! :getdown:

BTE

Extra Ordinary
vraiblonde said:
:dance: Usually when I buy some frou-frou thing just because I think it's cool, it doesn't work and makes me cranky.

Well! The other day I was at Target and I got some of the Method French Lavender all-purpose cleaner and the Lemon Ginger floor cleaner and guess what! Not only does my house smell all yummy and happy, but the stuff actually cleaned well, too!

We have these cats whose fur ends up stuck to my baseboards. Usually the only thing that cleans them properly is diluted ammonia. But the FL cleaner worked really well and smelled a heck of a lot better.

I'm so happy! :getdown:
:clap: Yeahhhh!! I want some!! I've never seen or heard of it. I'll have to run to Target tomorrow. I wonder if it will work on ceramic tile. Hmmm..... Thanks for the recommendation!!