I am so proud of us!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Someone you have on ignore think it funny because you posted something that happened five years ago. What does it matter when it happened..it happened and it was nice to see it again.đź‘Ť

If I have them on ignore no doubt they are a raving mental case who is in a pea soup spewing fit over people singing our National Anthem.

I feel sorry for people like that. They don't laugh, they don't enjoy anything, all they do is pick and gripe and lose their chit. That just doesn't seem like a good way to live.

PJay

If I have them on ignore no doubt they are a raving mental case who is in a pea soup spewing fit over people singing our National Anthem.

I feel sorry for people like that. They don't laugh, they don't enjoy anything, all they do is pick and gripe and lose their chit. That just doesn't seem like a good way to live.

Truth. Happy to not be one of them.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Hijinx

I wish people wouldn't put people on ignore because it throws a conversation off track where people appear to be drunk.
I put people on ignore because they are not worth a listen.
I see too many posts where people are answering their stupid ideas and laughing at them
Sometimes the whole thread is spoiled by people hooorah'ing the idiots.
Better to just ignore them.

PJay

I put people on ignore because they are not worth a listen.
I see too many posts where people are answering their stupid ideas and laughing at them
Sometimes the whole thread is spoiled by people hooorah'ing the idiots.
Better to just ignore them.

I understand if that works for you.

What doesn't work for me is not defending myself and my Country.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I applaud your tenacity.

I'll give someone a few posts to say something intelligent, and if all they do is babble and rage incoherently they go on ignore. It's a complete waste of time to even read their nonsense, let alone respond to it. Then I find myself being drawn into these arguments with raving toddlers, which is just maddening and pointless, and before I know it they've wasted my whole day. Best to just ignore them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Oh no you don't, you monumental hypocrite.

Your entire post is a study in bullshit. In your rambling rhetoric filled diatribe, you did not make one single coherent argument. That had to be intentional, because most people, even when they're blathering about whatever, will most often accidentally make a point. You, however, managed to dodge that bullet with efficiency and finesse.

PJay

I applaud your tenacity.

I'll give someone a few posts to say something intelligent, and if all they do is babble and rage incoherently they go on ignore. It's a complete waste of time to even read their nonsense, let alone respond to it. Then I find myself being drawn into these arguments with raving toddlers, which is just maddening and pointless, and before I know it they've wasted my whole day. Best to just ignore them.

You have been arguing with the insane for years. I understand, and know why you have chosen this new path. It's hard watching them calling people liars and such and getting no response after.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You have been arguing with the insane for years. I understand, and know why you have chosen this new path. It's hard watching them calling people liars and such and getting no response after.
I see their bullshit, but I hardly ever bother engaging with them. It isn't worth my time.

PJay

Know this was directed at Vrai, but that's exactly what I want..Let them blather on and on with no responses, their goal is to get a response so they can blather more. Why feed them with a response?

Don't get a big head or nothin, but right again you are, Mr. Grumpđź‘Ť

LOL, took me a few times to get that to spell Grump, keeps changing to Trump.

PsyOps

Pixelated

You know... Every time I watch Schinler's List I cry, even though it was made in 1993 and I've seen over a dozen times. I don't give one damn when this video happened or what sort of context you want to extract from it in order to marginalize the patriotic message it sends, it was inspiring to see THE PEOPLE take control and sing our country's song. It should be used as an example to our children of how the people need to take their country back from you pathetic offended bastards, always trying to shut down national tradition because it's racist or some sort bull#### offensiveness.

God you people are one sick bunch.

Last edited:

Hijinx

I understand if that works for you.

I cannot bring myself to argue with a damned fool who is busy making a fool of himself.
I think of the pig that enjoys getting dirty.

Bluecrqbe

I don't feel manipulated at all because I didn't start off with a preconceived notion. Sometimes people just manipulate themselves by reading too much into things.

When I watched I became angry and frustrated, thinking “so is this where we are now? The national anthem is too controversial to play?”

But then my heart filled with pride when the audience started singing together, and made me think “they can only push us so far, we will stand for what’s right”.

Then I felt like a fool after seeing the news article and the full clip. I was manipulated because right now I feel that there is tension when the national anthem is played at sporting events and people are protesting the anthem!

I don’t know the intentions of that person on Twitter manipulating a 5 year old clip with no context and it going viral, but I don’t think it’s to bring us closer together.