I am still here...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
and look at how quiet it is.... It isn't me who is the trouble maker but the others that have checked out only to return later as MPDs.:whistle: I just wanted this noted before I left.:angel::bunny: I leave Friday!:yahoo::howdy:

Robin

and look at how quiet it is.... It isn't me who is the trouble maker but the others that have checked out only to return later as MPDs.:whistle: I just wanted this noted before I left.:angel::bunny: I leave Friday!:yahoo::howdy:

Haha I will miss you. But you have to promise to check in and keep us informed on your horse riding and what you have been up to from time to time. I thought that maybe your computer was packed and on its way to Florida.:lmao:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sadie don't forget us up in Maryland and check in to chat on the forum often. :howdy: We all know how much you like to take pictures so please don't forget to share with us on the forum. :yahoo: Can't wait to hear of all your successes in Florida.

Thanks for pushing many of us in Southern Maryland to raise our game in riding. Also for sharing your love of the horse sport in your witty and humorous way.

Oh, and your sporadic thoughts!!!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

IntegritysDream

We love you sadie and all of us are sad you are leaving! You taught indy and i sooo much and really helped us with everything! Send me pictures and emails and i will def do the same to you!! And dont forget to let me know when you will come to the area!! Good luck with the horses and family! FL is lucky to have an amazing instructor coming their way :yahoo: :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
she's addicted...she'll be back :lol:
if CareFulOne can chime in from CA (as in the WEST COAST) she most definately chime in from FL!!! We wouldn't have it any other way.

Gosh i'm jealous.....warm weather, blue water....

FrmGrl

Get some!
she's addicted...she'll be back :lol:
if CareFulOne can chime in from CA (as in the WEST COAST) she most definately chime in from FL!!! We wouldn't have it any other way.

Gosh i'm jealous.....warm weather, blue water....
I am not saying goodbye because I intend to visit often:lmao: Maybe I will do a travel assignment out there. Save me a room Sadie!!

wwss

Yeah, it WAS quiet till ya came on and started talkin bout trouble makers.

Ya just cant leave things alone can ya? :lmao:

pmsmare

It has been fun to read your posts, you have kept us entertained. "Thank You Sadielady" Please send us a hello from Florida every so often, to let us know you are Riding and teaching students well. Have a safe trip!:diva: