I am sure...

It is a repost...

But how does everyone feel about Independents not being allowed to vote in the judges election?

I simply dont understand how they can tell a certain type of people they arent allowed to vote.

Hello Womens Suffrage. I thought this kinda thing went out with the Gestapo:shrug:

MMDad

Lem Putt
thakidistight said:
It is a repost...

But how does everyone feel about Independents not being allowed to vote in the judges election?

I simply dont understand how they can tell a certain type of people they arent allowed to vote.

Hello Womens Suffrage. I thought this kinda thing went out with the Gestapo:shrug:
There is no such thing as a registered Independent. If people wanted to vote in the primary for a certain primary, they can register to vote in that primary.

This is a great way to do voter screening: too dumb or lazy to register, you don't get to vote.

willie

thakidistight said:
It is a repost...

Why are judges political?

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
thakidistight said:
It's my opinion that there should be no primary for judges, since they're not supposed to be politicially affiliated.

BWAhahahahahahaha!! :lmao: :killingme

*ahem* Okay, now that I've got that out of my system...

Judges should be elected in the general election, where everyone can vote.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
willie said:
Why are judges political?

The major objection at the time of the primaries was that some candidates for judge placed their names on the primary ballots of both parties which held primaries (hint, hint). Maybe if the indies held a primary TheNutsANut wouldn't have anything to complain about.

Naw, we know that's not possible. Nevermind.

Lenny said:
Maybe if the indies held a primary TheNutsANut wouldn't have anything to complain about.

Naw, we know that's not possible. Nevermind.

:lmao: Well at least we know you can argue without stooping to name calling and stick to an issue....:rolleyes:

Daffy

vraiblonde said:
It's my opinion that there should be no primary for judges, since they're not supposed to be politicially affiliated.

BWAhahahahahahaha!! :lmao: :killingme

*ahem* Okay, now that I've got that out of my system...

Judges should be elected in the general election, where everyone can vote.

I totally agree. The election for judges should have been saved for the general election. If they are not politically affiliated they should not be on a party ticket. The judicial election should be open to all parties; republican, democrat, rainbow, green, whoever.