I am whooped look what I did..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I am whooped look what I did..UPDATED pics

River Rat and Dems offered to help me but I had already got alot done by myself...So look what I did all by myself..I finished the right side but it was too dark for pictures..I was a pro with the nail gun by the end..

Attachments

• Fence1.jpg
    Fence1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 247
  • Fence.jpg
    Fence.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Pasofever said:
River Rat and Dems offered to help me but I had already got alot done by myself...So look what I did all by myself..I finished the right side but it was too dark for pictures..I was a pro with the nail gun by the end..

Good for you!!! That's a lot of work I know.... my hubby and I took 3 weeks to do 9 acres... (time off during the week and my neighbor drove the posts for us)
But doing it alone is tough. I did maybe 5 sections by myself on another line- dug the post holes and everything- and I was so sore the next day.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I did over 15 ...16 foot boards...little over 1" thick and 16 foot long...they were heavy..the hardest part was holding up the 16 footers and nailing them..I hand drove nails under the boards to hold them up..then used the nail gun to nail them up then pulled the holder nails out..

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
I did over 15 ...16 foot boards...little over 1" thick and 16 foot long...they were heavy..the hardest part was holding up the 16 footers and nailing them..I hand drove nails under the boards to hold them up..then used the nail gun to nail them up then pulled the holder nails out..

Whoo hoo Good Job! We just picked up 25 16 footers from the saw mill today to replace some boards. Thankfully, I won't have to do it by myself! The hubby will do most of it, which is why I buy him upgraded tools every x-mas. :lmao: But Shhhh don't tell him that. :whistle:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
Great job! Its ashamed though that you had to do it yourself.
We missed you yesterday! It was a great ride and alot of fun.

K

Katie

I would end up nailing my finger to a board or something. I am not exactly the most graceful person!

K

KizerSoSay

Katie said:
I would end up nailing my finger to a board or something. I am not exactly the most graceful person!
So, how did the show go for the 2nd time? :popcorn:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Here are some updated pics of MY fence...lol...My back still hurts

Attachments

• 52120071690.jpg
    52120071690.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 52120071691.jpg
    52120071691.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 52120071695.jpg
    52120071695.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 79
K

Katie

KizerSoSay said:
So, how did the show go for the 2nd time? :popcorn:

Sorry. Last night I was REALLY tired.

We did well. We placed higher in our Green Hunter class, and came in 2nd. I was thrilled, and Ashton was a good boy. :lmao:

In Sr. English Pleasure the silly-boy took over, and the pretend boogeyman was hiding under the bleachers I think. I realized AFTER I got done with my class the saddle had slipped pretty far back, and it was probably irritating him.

My lesson learned. Get off the horse after a couple of classes and check my saddle.

2baymares

Pasofever said:
Here are some updated pics of MY fence...lol...My back still hurts

Fence looks Great. :yay:
But I'll stick with electric - easy to put up and move around and no back ache. ....but don't forget its turned on and touch it - "OUCH" :lmao:

K

KizerSoSay

Katie said:
Sorry. Last night I was REALLY tired.

We did well. We placed higher in our Green Hunter class, and came in 2nd. I was thrilled, and Ashton was a good boy. :lmao:

In Sr. English Pleasure the silly-boy took over, and the pretend boogeyman was hiding under the bleachers I think. I realized AFTER I got done with my class the saddle had slipped pretty far back, and it was probably irritating him.

My lesson learned. Get off the horse after a couple of classes and check my saddle.
:yay:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Best red I ever got...

I am whooped look what ... 05-22-2007 08:59 AM Get in shape. You could have finished that before breakfast

this really made me laugh..not sure why but thanks.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:

It's hard work but those nail guns are the best!! :yay:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mygoldnhorse said:
Great job! Its ashamed though that you had to do it yourself.
We missed you yesterday! It was a great ride and alot of fun.

Sorry I missed the ride, too much came up and unfortunately I was a no show...
Glad you all had a great time. :howdy: