I am ............

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Washing all my Peter Stones and moving them into the bedroom. This may take me a couple of days :lmao: I need to count them too as :gossip: said she may be interested him them. I need to come up with a price..or decide how to display 100+ in the bedroom :jameo: I need to move stuff out of my "office". The workers have put in my 2 4' X 6' windows, torn the bathroom apart..no toilet no sink no anything..I have no access to the attic..So I am down 4 rooms in the house and have to stuff everything on the other side..

M

Mousebaby

Washing all my Peter Stones and moving them into the bedroom. This may take me a couple of days :lmao: I need to count them too as :gossip: said she may be interested him them. I need to come up with a price..or decide how to display 100+ in the bedroom :jameo: I need to move stuff out of my "office". The workers have put in my 2 4' X 6' windows, torn the bathroom apart..no toilet no sink no anything..I have no access to the attic..So I am down 4 rooms in the house and have to stuff everything on the other side..

You can bring them to my house and store them :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
1/2 way done with that project

Attachments

• 100_2778.jpg
    100_2778.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_2779.jpg
    100_2779.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 100_2780.jpg
    100_2780.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_2783.jpg
    100_2783.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 100_2785.jpg
    100_2785.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 74

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
That is a big collection. I love the Appy ones. I try not to collect stuff like that, I hate dusting. I have a minature boot and saddle collection collecting dust. I think I may have to make a cabinet to store them in. Just have to figure out where the cabinet will go then I will custom make it to fit just right. Never made a cabinet with glass for the doors, should be interesting:)

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
That is a big collection. I love the Appy ones. I try not to collect stuff like that, I hate dusting. I have a minature boot and saddle collection collecting dust. I think I may have to make a cabinet to store them in. Just have to figure out where the cabinet will go then I will custom make it to fit just right. Never made a cabinet with glass for the doors, should be interesting:)

I have some beautiful appys OOAKs (One of A Kinds) Test runs and such..I will go the extra mile for an appy one..Here are some of my favorites..

Attachments

• TEST LJJ 2000 Pecos 1.jpg
    TEST LJJ 2000 Pecos 1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 38
  • TEST ES 2004.jpg
    TEST ES 2004.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Sherry Clayton.jpg
    Sherry Clayton.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 42
  • App.jpg
    App.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 42
  • TEST LJJ 2000 Pecos 3.jpg
    TEST LJJ 2000 Pecos 3.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 39

PrepH4U

Ewwwwww, thats gross. Did you get your new additions yet? I have mares too.

:killingme
Yes I got them Saturday Afternoon, still helping them adapt after ripping them from their home (oh how they screamed) and placing them in a new one. Poor litttle things! :howdy: