I blame Global Warming for aggressive deer...

Ponytail

They're pissed, and not gonna take it anymore...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20...u_aB2YD;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

"Rambunctious deer don't always observe the biological clock. In August 2004, out of the mating season, a buck pummeled Gene Novikoff, 80, near Cameron, Mont. Novikoff suffered a broken rib. "He looked like he was in a bar fight," says warden Marc Glines of the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks. Glines, who killed the deer, says it was "in need of psychoanalysis."

:biggrin:

Now, where's my M60? :really:

Last edited:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Could it be more sinister than that?

Ponytail said:
They're pissed, and not gonna take it anymore...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20...u_aB2YD;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

"Rambunctious deer don't always observe the biological clock. In August 2004, out of the mating season, a buck pummeled Gene Novikoff, 80, near Cameron, Mont. Novikoff suffered a broken rib. "He looked like he was in a bar fight," says warden Marc Glines of the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks. Glines, who killed the deer, says it was "in need of psychoanalysis."

Could pissed off deer be causing "global warming?" Think about it before you dismiss it. It makes as much sense as any other explanation.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Too many people ignore the fact that deer are WILD animals and rather unpredictable and capable of agression, especially during the mating season. They are NOT the Disney-esque "Bambi" they think they are.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah...

jazz lady said:
Too many people ignore the fact that deer are WILD animals and rather unpredictable and capable of agression, especially during the mating season. They are NOT the Disney-esque "Bambi" they think they are.

...but that's what I'm thinking when I get my sights on 'em!

"Die, Bambi, you little Disney bastard! When I get done blowing your heart out and guttin' you I'm gonna find that little sum ##### Thumper pal of yours and blow him away out of spite!"

BLAM!!!

BLAM!!!

HAHAHAHAH

BLAM!!!!

Disney Deer burgers! ahaahaahaaaha!!!!

Uh....oh....

Sorry. I'm better now.

Vince

Larry Gude said:

"Die, Bambi, you little Disney bastard! When I get done blowing your heart out and guttin' you I'm gonna find that little sum ##### Thumper pal of yours and blow him away out of spite!"

BLAM!!!

BLAM!!!

HAHAHAHAH

BLAM!!!!

Disney Deer burgers! ahaahaahaaaha!!!!

Uh....oh....

Sorry. I'm better now.
:lmao: :lmao:

SamSpade

Lenny said:
Could pissed off deer be causing "global warming?" Think about it before you dismiss it. It makes as much sense as any other explanation.
Didn't they "prove" it was primarily due to cow methane?

Basically - cow farts?

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
SamSpade said:
Didn't they "prove" it was primarily due to cow methane?

Basically - cow farts?
Well that and the fact that the globe warms in between ice ages and last time I checked the polar ice cap isn't sliding over Kansas right now.

Ponytail

Larry Gude said:

"Die, Bambi, you little Disney bastard! When I get done blowing your heart out and guttin' you I'm gonna find that little sum ##### Thumper pal of yours and blow him away out of spite!"...

Sorry. I'm better now.

:roflmao: