I can admit it

jetmonkey

Much like the book I Am Legend, I am the monster, not the monsters :yay:

My ideals and the things I value are out of step with the rest of the United States.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hope you don't expect people to actually know what you're talking about. They are only familiar with the movie, and that's not how the movie ends.

But you are correct - you are an anomaly. And so am I.

glhs837

Power with Control

My ideals and the things I value are out of step with the rest of the United States.

Funny, just today, I was thinking the exact same thing. :buddies: So you do have company.

TPD

the poor dad

I will have to watch the movie tonight, but I'm guessing I'm in the same predicament.

On another note, I am chartering a jet to head to the caribbean in a couple of weeks to go offshore account, I mean house hunting. Anyone else with me? Keep in mind that since it is a private jet with conservatives on it, it will NOT be a tax deductible business expense.

jetmonkey

I will have to watch the movie tonight, but I'm guessing I'm in the same predicament.

On another note, I am chartering a jet to head to the caribbean in a couple of weeks to go offshore account, I mean house hunting. Anyone else with me? Keep in mind that since it is a private jet with conservatives on it, it will NOT be a tax deductible business expense.

Movie and book are wildly different; the movie basically ignores the message of the book.