morningbell

hmmmmmm
see the X Games Thread:shrug:
It's coming up blocked.

But, I did watch it!:yahoo: I was really
hoping for Jim Dechamp to go big.
He went for it, but ate it big time.

Jake Brown did not eat it this time!

Danny Way's feet got hung up on the cooping pulling a McTwist, he got back up and did it again.

These guys are tougher than any football, hockey or rugby player, thats why I love my BF so. He is a tough SOB.

KMPaddy2255

Jake Brown did not eat it this time!

Danny Way's feet got hung up on the cooping pulling a McTwist, he got back up and did it again.

These guys are tougher than any football, hockey or rugby player, thats why I love my BF so. He is a tough SOB.

What is his sport?

My BF is a skateboarder, and I was the Dirt Bike an ATV rider.
I just sold my Yamaha YFZ450. Makes me so very sad ;o(

KMPaddy2255

Skates... Does your BF go to Nicolet Park?

This year, no! We are going to OC next week, and we are going to check out the skatepark over there. We live in Calvert so we go to Dunkirk Park. When we were in High School there was no place to skate, so he did a petition. Submitted the designs to the county, and got it approved. It's getting rundown though, and needs some much needed TLC. That was probably 10 years ago that it was built.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
This year, no! We are going to OC next week, and we are going to check out the skatepark over there. We live in Calvert so we go to Dunkirk Park. When we were in High School there was no place to skate, so he did a petition. Submitted the designs to the county, and got it approved. It's getting rundown though, and needs some much needed TLC. That was probably 10 years ago that it was built.

Does he skate MASS? This is the first year BF isn't going to skate it :ohwell: