I did it...Roger

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Roger got trimmed again last Thursday he is on every 2 weeks because of growth...he gets lame every time for days. I can't stand seeing him like this..It has been since April. At least he CAN walk now..anyway I have been getting natural trim jobs and love them...Pasos doing super..But not Roger broke down and called my old blacksmith and got shoes on him. He came at 9pm for me just to get it done ASAP for me..He seems better already. I hope my natural trim guy is not going to be mad but understand. I did tell him I was going to do it and told him to call me if he thought of something to talk me out of it..Guess he never thought of anything..:lmao:Wish Roger luck and hope to get back riding soon..Needless to say no show this weekend..

Loper

Animal Poor!
Roger got trimmed again last Thursday he is on every 2 weeks because of growth...he gets lame every time for days. I can't stand seeing him like this..It has been since April. At least he CAN walk now..anyway I have been getting natural trim jobs and love them...Pasos doing super..But not Roger broke down and called my old blacksmith and got shoes on him. He came at 9pm for me just to get it done ASAP for me..He seems better already. I hope my natural trim guy is not going to be mad but understand. I did tell him I was going to do it and told him to call me if he thought of something to talk me out of it..Guess he never thought of anything..:lmao:Wish Roger luck and hope to get back riding soon..Needless to say no show this weekend..

you can bring him over to our place to test him out. :love:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
you can bring him over to our place to test him out. :love:

I smile everytime I see that avatar.......Yeah I want to work him somewhere soon..when the SOB can walk... :huggy: Thanks...

ps I vacummed my computer the other day..and though of you :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
I smile everytime I see that avatar.......Yeah I want to work him somewhere soon..when the SOB can walk... :huggy: Thanks...
vacummed my computer the other day..and though of you :lmao:

Did you get rid of him? I won't even go on the computer topic in this thread... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Did you get rid of him? I won't even go on the computer topic in this thread... :lmao:

She did not come last week...she still wants them but has not showed up..you know how that goes. Hope she gets here soon. EVERYONE loves that boy.

Loper

Animal Poor!
She did not come last week...she still wants them but has not showed up..you know how that goes. Hope she gets here soon. EVERYONE loves that boy.

He was so awsome.. he chased Vence around and was so curious about us taking pictures..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
He was so awsome.. he chased Vence around and was so curious about us taking pictures..

Son came over today and asked what the black llama babys name was. I told him no name yet. He said you HAVE to name him Dennis he looks JUST LIKE my black friend Dennis...so Dennis it is..He said I will bring Dennis over so you can see..He looks just like that llama..I can't wait to meet Dennis hope I can hold a straight face :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Son came over today and asked what the black llama babys name was. I told him no name yet. He said you HAVE to name him Dennis he looks JUST LIKE my black friend Dennis...so Dennis it is..He said I will bring Dennis over so you can see..He looks just like that llama..I can't wait to meet Dennis hope I can hold a straight face :lmao:

oh heck no... I want to name him!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
oh heck no... I want to name him!

Dennis?

Name the gray and white girl...

Appyday Llamas _________________

she was born in the summer..in a rain/thunder storm and was found in a mud puddle late at night..

Limited to 35 letters

Loper

Animal Poor!
Dennis?

Name the gray and white girl...

Appyday Llamas _________________

she was born in the summer..in a rain/thunder storm and was found in a mud puddle late at night..

Limited to 35 letters

NO I want to name the little (not so little anymore) black llama... he's no Dennis...