I did me some "lection judging" a few years back.... never agin

GregV814

At Sunderland Elementary school and the firehouse....

Yeah, so after mandated training of data reading, ID checking, daisy chaining the equipment, rules and regs for being a judge, I set off and believed in what they taught. Let me state here, the Chief Judge is a 100% professional, respected woman. But she cant be at all places all times.

I met with the poll judges at the sites and was put to work. We were told NOT to ask for political affiliation of the voters.

From the early morning voters was the textbook scenario...show card, find name in data system, send to booth...see ya, have a great day... The table boss asked everyone their affiliation..."I been doin' this 16 years" she said.

Later, a few "No i.d.'s" "Give them PROVISIONAL ballots" , "we'll check em later"... CORRECTED

Noontime, a shuttle bus rolls in from BALTIMORE CITY. Senior citizen day I guess... again, give them PROVISIONAL ballots, we will check them later.

Granny Smith, (about 150 years old) and her grandson, (he dosent vote, no i.d) sign in, he stands behind her, on his cell phone asking who to tell granny to vote for, two errors,....I told him he couldnt do that, the boss said "its okay she's old"..

very insightful...

Will I mail in a ballot? No.... Is in - person any better???? well...

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

Hessian

As Breitbart advised: Film everything...
Our voting system is overrun with corruption. How do I know? The 92% Liberal press quickly denies there is a problem...THAT is proof right there.

Hijinx

I worked as an election Judge for a few years also.
There was never an absentee ballot to be handed out.
If there was a question they voted provisional.

Where I worked, it was handled very well, by people who knew what they were doing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This was my experience:

SMC: "We need election judges!"
Me: "I'll help.
SMC: "No, not you."

I contacted the number they put out and nobody ever called me back. I followed up, was told someone would contact me, and that was the end of it.

🤷

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

stgislander

PREMO Member
This was my experience:

SMC: "We need election judges!"
Me: "I'll help.
SMC: "No, not you."

I contacted the number they put out and nobody ever called me back. I followed up, was told someone would contact me, and that was the end of it.

🤷
I applied to be an election judge when it was reported there was a shortage. Surprise... surprise... surprise. The shortage, if any, was not as great as was being reported. An election official told me that they had enough volunteers to cover all the polling places.