I didn't even know this creature was still around!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Actress Sandra Bernhard: Amy Coney Barrett Is Controlled By Her Religious Dogma, Has Total Contempt of Other Women

Sandra Bernhard made the accusations in a tweet Monday afternoon just hours before the Senate was expected to vote to confirm Coney Barrett’s nomination to the Supreme Court. Justice Clarence Thomas is scheduled to swear in Coney Barrett late Monday.

“Not [a] shred of doubt that this woman has total contempt of other women who demand #reproductivejustice she will do anything to destroy #LGBTQ marriage & protection,” Bernhard tweeted. “She is controlled by her religious dogma & has relented all sense of intellectual acuity we need to brace ourselves.”

Her words echoed those of Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), who said during Coney Barrett’s confirmation hearings to the Court of Appeals in 2017 that the “dogma lives loudly within you.”

frequentflier

happy to be living
Sandra Bernhard is pretty fugly. The only way to consider having sex with her is with a pillow case over her head and a sock in her mouth. Yuck!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nope, far too much respect for my peepee. It has been good to me all these years and I couldn't do that to it.