I didn't realize it was this big...

AndyMarquisLIVE

MSNBC is wall to wall with special coverage and has cancelled Doc Block because of the death of Anna Nicole. They can cancel for her death and not have special coverage of the death of a former President. What the hell?

American media :rolleyes:

MMDad

Lem Putt
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
MSNBC is wall to wall with special coverage and has cancelled Doc Block because of the death of Anna Nicole. They can cancel for her death and not have special coverage of the death of a former President. What the hell?

American media :rolleyes:
Why do you watch that POS channel, then get on here to whine about how much of a POS it is?

Don't blame American media, blame the POS MSNBC. They are the ones who choose what to show.

S

StrwberryKisses

MMDad said:
Why do you watch that POS channel, then get on here to whine about how much of a POS it is?

Don't blame American media, blame the POS MSNBC. They are the ones who choose what to show.

Tell us how you really feel???? :lmao: :killingme

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody around here watches MSNBC, but AndyMarquis can't seem to put down his Kool-Aid long enough to realize that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
WHAT??? Anna Nicole Smith is dead????

:jameo: :jameo:

Well this thread title keeps getting me... I read the title "I didn't realize it was this big" and click it and WTF... false advertising if you ask me...:cussing:

AndyMarquisLIVE

MMDad said:

MSNBC's live :shrug:

I'm in complete disarray over MSNBC and CNN overnight. Clearly, Olbermann and Shep (Yes, FOX Noise's Chepard Smith) are the only real journalists left, as they're the only ones who will put this aside and cover the "other news."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
as they're the only ones who will put this aside and cover the "other news."
Are you high??? This is ANNA NICOLE SMITH!!! There IS no other news!

MMDad

Lem Putt
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I'm trying to see how this is a big story. She's with her billionaire husband now :yay:

... maybe :shrug:
Here's a hint: if you want news, don't watch MSNBC. Problem solved.

Pete

Repete
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
MSNBC's live :shrug:

I'm in complete disarray over MSNBC and CNN overnight. Clearly, Olbermann and Shep (Yes, FOX Noise's Chepard Smith) are the only real journalists left, as they're the only ones who will put this aside and cover the "other news."
You think Olbermann is a journalist? Shirley you jest.

bcp

In My Opinion
Having had an affair with her a few years back in a dressing room stall,when she came to Bowie Wal-mart to purchase a new bra, I feel a deep loss in her passing.

call me a liar, its not like she can deny this story now.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
bcp said:
Having had an affair with her a few years back in a dressing room stall,when she came to Bowie Wal-mart to purchase a new bra, I feel a deep loss in her passing.

call me a liar, its not like she can deny this story now.

Only if we can find your DNA on one of her bra's will I believe it.
If the spooge don't fit, you must acquit... :whistle: