I don't care what they say about 'cha Fino

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
you're ALL right in my book. Thanks for coimg out to help a fellow horsey person you don't even know last night. :huggy:

RIP Apache. You'll be missed. :flowers:

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
happyappygirl said:
you're ALL right in my book. Thanks for coimg out to help a fellow horsey person you don't even know last night. :huggy:

Welcome you knew I would do it is why you called.. :huggy: Its great when peeps can get together for each other...I just wish it was a better outcome..Glad the Dr could make it too..she said I owe her :yikes:

I told Rottencop how you and JT helped me with the stud boy on his last day.. :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
what goes around comes around. i'm not emotionally attached to this horse TG!! hes not mine. but i feel bad for R. She's had him for over 20 years.....man that must be hard. She was in shock when she left. I held him while he went. Doc said he went easier than any other horse she had ever done. He was ready...poor guy.

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:

What happened??????

Finofan

mingiz said:
What happened??????

32 yrs...colic..vet till 11:30pm...all night walk...morning no better...vet again...tumors in intestines....put down...very sad but he had a LONG healthy life she did the right thing..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Rottncop and everyone walked him all night, and worked the oil through him, and once that went through, and the gas was gone from his belly, the doc could do a good exam on him and found a HUGE tumor in his gut, like the size of a basket ball. so she said he was full of cancer. he was exhausted, and his eyes told us it was time. So he went peacefully. He was 32 and the sweetest Appy ever. He will be missed.

mingiz

Horse Poor
AAWWWW so sorry. Sounds like he had a good life. To live that long is impressive in it's own right......My condolences..... :flowers:

Tazgirl

Finofan said:
32 yrs...colic..vet till 11:30pm...all night walk...morning no better...vet again...tumors in intestines....put down...very sad but he had a LONG healthy life she did the right thing..

How sad, losing a friend like that is the hardest thing. :huggy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:
Rottncop and everyone walked him all night, and worked the oil through him, and once that went through, and the gas was gone from his belly, the doc could do a good exam on him and found a HUGE tumor in his gut, like the size of a basket ball. so she said he was full of cancer. he was exhausted, and his eyes told us it was time. So he went peacefully. He was 32 and the sweetest Appy ever. He will be missed.
I was wondering if he had died. Last week she told me she new the day was coming and how she dreaded the inevitable. I had been trying to call R to find out if she needed anything to see how things were going, but I didn't get an answer. That is so sad :bawl:

Pandora

happyappygirl said:

My condolences :huggy:

S

saddlesore

That's always a hard thing to go through, no matter how prepared you are. But you did the right thing in helping the old fellow along. Hugz and sympathies.

MorganLover

I am so sorry they did everything they could for him it seems, the poor guy. And to have a pet for 20 some years and have to make that desicion makes it even harder. I feel for them. :huggy:

Finofan

MorganLover said:
I am so sorry they did everything they could for him it seems, the poor guy. And to have a pet for 20 some years and have to make that desicion makes it even harder. I feel for them. :huggy:

Yep I had a mare over 20 years and when we put her in the hole part of me went with her..:bawl: