I don't want to be popped like a grape! Do you?

seekeroftruth

Revelation 14:14 I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one like a son of man with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. 15 Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, “Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So he who was seated on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.
17 Another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle. 18 Still another angel, who had charge of the fire, came from the altar and called in a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, “Take your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the earth’s vine, because its grapes are ripe.” 19 The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath. 20 They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses’ bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.
Here's the link to the commentary.

On the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle: Some find it difficult to see Jesus as the One gathering the harvest here. They have a hard time with Jesus responding to another angel who came out of the temple. But it is unlikely that anyone called the Son of Man, and wearing a golden crown is anyone but Jesus.​

For the harvest of the earth is ripe: This ancient Greek word for ripe has a negative sense, “to become dry or withered.” The idea is of something that is over-ripe. This means that God will judge the earth only when it is over-ripe for judgment. He doesn’t rush into judgment.​
Fully ripe “pictures grapes fully grown in the prime almost bursting with juice… The spurting of the grape juice from under the bare feet of those treading the grapes in the winepress is compared to the spurting of blood and speaks of the awful human carnage.” (Walvoord)​
Blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses’ bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs: This probably describes blood splattering up to the horses’ bridles, a picture of tremendous carnage in the battle of Armageddon described in Revelation 16:16 and 19:11-19. It is not likely a description of a river of blood running the length of the Promised Land and as high as a horse’s bridle is. This would be an almost incomprehensible river of blood.​
In ancient times, a battle area extending one thousand six hundred furlongs (approximately 200 miles) was beyond all known conflict — but not in modern warfare. “The area covered, 1,600 furlongs, is approximately 200 miles, and specifies that the area within a 200-mile radius from Jerusalem will be gathered at the time of the second coming of Christ.” (Walvoord)​
Bridle high blood....

How many people would it require to cover a crime scene with a radius of 200 miles?

How many humans who missed the invitation to join the "Family of God" would it take to fill a valley that huge with blood "bridle high"?

How many "preachers" will be in that slaughter?

How will the preachers who were taken up feel about all those slaughtered souls?

I googled it.... I think it would take a lot more than a couple of nukes to cause this destruction.

We seem to think nukes are the biggest weapon we have. They still wouldn't cause the destruction we see described here.

Oh and grapes pop to make wine.

I don't want to be popped like a grape! Do you?

:coffee: