I feel better now.....

Hijinx

Nancy actually expects Americans to fall for this stunt.
The truth she is looking for is NANCY's truth.
Whatever she tells them to find.

McCarthy had better have his own investigation and get the real truth or Pelosi has this all arranged to find Trump guilty.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I saw in another headline that she found another anti-Trump Republican to serve on her Jan 6th Committee.

Hijinx

Nancy believes that everyone in America is so stupid that they cannot see that she is setting up a biased commission that will not hold an investigation that is any more fair than the phony election they set up.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Nancy believes that everyone in America is so stupid that they cannot see that she is setting up a biased commission that will not hold an investigation that is any more fair than the phony election they set up.
.... Or the phony impeachments.

Hijinx

Just another way of keeping him from running again. They are skeered .

The more they push this garbage the more frightened they should be.
Cheating in that election was not something done by individuals in the individuals states.
The scale it was done on was a planned and organized coup that came from a source.

Let me repeat that:
Cheating in that election was not something done by individuals in the individuals states.
The scale it was done on was a planned and organized coup that came from a source.

This investigation is a part of that coup and is probably coming from the same source.
The party that falsely claimed that Donald Trump was elected after working with the collusion with Russians is guilty of collusion and sedition by setting up and organizing the stuffing of the ballot that elected Joe Biden.

That is my opinion. No way could this have been an accident or the various states that set this up just happened to do it individually.
This had to be a planned and organized event. We certainly need an investigation, but not on who or why the people entered the Capitol, but on who in the Capitol set up the coup.