I feel for Trump

Bushy23

Trump is winning in a different way. The more dust he kicks up, the more his dumbass supporters donate to his "recount fund", which is actually a funnel for repaying his debts and setting up a retirement PAC. Trump doesn't plan to win the court aspect of these lawsuits. He plans to make money off the idea of them.

TPD

the poor dad
Trump is winning in a different way. The more dust he kicks up, the more his dumbass supporters donate to his "recount fund", which is actually a funnel for repaying his debts and setting up a retirement PAC. Trump doesn't plan to win the court aspect of these lawsuits. He plans to make money off the idea of them.

I gave him $50 last week for his retirement and I’m ok with that.

Louise

You must want to live under Communism. Poor you; pun intended. In the recount of this important election, I think Trump cares what you think. What are you thinking? Be careful of what you think. God bless the USA. I don’t want to call you a misinformed poor soul. Think for yourself.

Edit...What are your thoughts about Biden and Family making money from foreign govs such as Russia, Ukraine, and China? Not to mention a cancer research fund that all the money went to salaries. Biden is such a Clinton. He doesn’t know who he is, anymore. Are you ok with Commila Harris being Prez? Why would you support Biden? You, obviously, do if you didn’t vote for Trump. Why are you for putting Our Great Country asunder ? You will suffer, as WE all will.

Last edited:

Burnthings

Damn, they're starting to read the writing on the wall. Took you long enough.

Now we just have to deal with desperate mad ramblings till January 20th.

Love seeing all the Trump signs dissappear. Good riddance.

Louise

Damn, they're starting to read the writing on the wall. Took you long enough.

Now we just have to deal with desperate mad ramblings till January 20th.

Love seeing all the Trump signs dissappear. Good riddance.

You can’t even quote and reply to me. What a brainwashed sheep you are. I feel sorry for you, in the fact that you don’t appreciate that you live in the greatest country in the World in the history of time. I did not need a Trump sign in my yard. I have an American flag. Come and get it. I recommend Newsmax for your viewing pleasure. Why do you want to appear to be a Nazi? Just wondering.

Here you go... https://www.newsmax.com/

You stole my line from last election. Trump saw the writing on the wall and chose to run for prez because he is a patriot, and did well because of freedom and capitalism. Have you asked Bezos what he thinks about freedom? He started his biz out of his garage, and, now, he is Soros’s bf. F the lot of y’all.

Last edited:

Burnthings

You can’t even quote and reply to me. What a brainwashed sheep you are. I feel sorry for you, in the fact that you don’t appreciate that you live in the greatest country in the World in the history of time. I did not need a Trump sign in my yard. I have an American flag. Come and get it. I recommend Newsmax for your viewing pleasure. Why do you want to appear to be a Nazi? Just wondering.

Here you go... https://www.newsmax.com/

You stole my line from last election. Trump saw the writing on the wall and chose to run for prez because he is a patriot, and did well because of freedom and capitalism. Have you asked Bezos what he thinks about freedom? He started his biz out of his garage, and, now, he is Soros’s bf. F the lot of y’all.
Have you considered talking to a mental health service professional. Please print out your posts and read them to someone qualified. They probably have medications, or maybe could put you into surgery to fix the damage from whatever half botched lobotomy you received from LSU.

CPUSA

Bushy23
Was this your stripper name back in the 70s?

PsyOps

Pixelated
So I'm angry, but mostly I'm sad because this is the end of the American Dream.

Trump's departure isn't the end. He would have to leave in 2025 anyway. Then what? I happen to believe Trump started a movement. Don't think for a minute he isn't looking at the next 'HIM' to run: Ivanka, Kushner, Eric... Maybe some other outsider that has the charisma Trump-followers are looking for.

The next 4 years might be a long 4 years, but it's still only 4 years.

Hijinx

Trump's departure isn't the end. He would have to leave in 2025 anyway. Then what? I happen to believe Trump started a movement. Don't think for a minute he isn't looking at the next 'HIM' to run: Ivanka, Kushner, Eric... Maybe some other outsider that has the charisma Trump-followers are looking for.

The next 4 years might be a long 4 years, but it's still only 4 years.

But in 4 years we wouldn't have had Biden. In 4 years he would be in a nursing home or deceased.
Perhaps we would have Pence.

SkylarkTempest

Please show me the evidence/link of that 40%. Thanks.

Last edited: