I feel for Trump

SkylarkTempest

When did you serve Toad?
Go and look at John McCains voting record, he was a democrat in every way but what side he sat on.
President Trump is serving right now...

John McCain served. He's a veteran. Wasn't that your definition of a patriot? I'm not claiming he wasn't a Democrat. I'm only claiming he was a patriot, using your definition, which you will now modify. (Oh, you postmodernists...)

WingsOfGold

Big man...small words. Grunt Grunt. You strong and manly. Me very scared. And C is for cookie!

Where'd the president serve? Wasn't the 60's his vietnam? McCain served, and was treated like crap by the Commander in Chief. Guess he wasn't a "true" patriot.
Funny how the cowards of the left that voted for the ZERO over the HERO in 08 now love the hero once his brain was ate up. Trump was at the same place Biden and Hue Blumenthal were. Remember crunt, Bush flew jets while Bubba flew the coop.

SkylarkTempest

Funny how the cowards of the left that voted for the ZERO over the HERO in 08 now love the hero once his brain was ate up. Trump was at the same place Biden and Hue Blumenthal were. Remember crunt, Bush flew jets while Bubba flew the coop.

So you're saying McCain wasn't a patriot? Even though he served? Isn't that your definition of a patriot? Mmm...?

SkylarkTempest

No I can't nor did I ever make the claim.... YOU did dickless.

All right, then we'll agree that it's an open question. We don't know what percentage of the military voted for Trump or Biden. I don't know and you don't know. I'm okay with that, just as long as you don't ever claim that the military is pro-Trump. That information would be based on polls, and you've learned your lesson about polls.

WingsOfGold

All right, then we'll agree that it's an open question. We don't know what percentage of the military voted for Trump or Biden. I don't know and you don't know. I'm okay with that, just as long as you don't ever claim that the military is pro-Trump. That information would be based on polls, and you've learned your lesson about polls.
LOLOL I learned MY lesson about polls? It's the shiit on the left that clung to the polls NOT ME. However my best guess is most military went Trump not Biden. Remember kid or perhaps you don't it was Owlgore that didn't want to count military absentee ballots.

WingsOfGold

So you're saying McCain wasn't a patriot? Even though he served? Isn't that your definition of a patriot? Mmm...?
I didn't say that at all, I voted for McCain where as it was the trash that voted the Zero over the hero. You might stick with what you know, ANTFA and fudge packing so why not leave military fundamentals to those that actually had skin in the game?

SkylarkTempest

However my best guess is most military went Trump not Biden.

That's just your best guess, based on anecdotal data. We're in total agreement. We both don't know. Now, just to be clear, are the service members who voted Biden still patriots? (Still waiting for you to apply your own definition consistently. You're really putting in quite an effort to avoid confronting the contradictions you're running into.)

SkylarkTempest

I didn't say that at all, I voted for McCain where as it was the trash that voted the Zero over the hero. You might stick with what you know, ANTFA and fudge packing so why not leave military fundamentals to those that actually had skin in the game?

Okay, so McCain is a patriot, according to your definition?

SkylarkTempest

You sure like putting words into other peoples mouths. Tell me, what do you prefer to put into yours?

How am I doing that? I'm trying to clarify his position. His definition of a patriot is someone who is serving or has served. Therefore, McCain would be considered a patriot. Sounds logical to me.